Alienator Bio I just got

Uratz

Sr Member
OK I just got this in the Mail today and it cost me about 250 bucks shipped and I'm not super happy but not disappointed either.

Idea of Bio: Good
Overall Shape of Bio: So-so
Forms & Features: Excellent
Sculpt detail: Not Bad
Size: So-so
Overall = Not Bad but could use some work before going to the mold!

The overall features are actually what I like about this Bio. The alien teeth/fangs and all the interesting xeno forms used in this sculpt is very good.
The only thing I didn't like is the asymmetry and the side profile of this thing. It could've used a bit more graceful slope of the usual Predator Bio
rather than a simple L curve. It looks like it was done over a lifecast of Elephant man :)

If I had extra materials I could actually improve this Bio's curvature. Another thing is its a bit small. You can see the size relation to the Bone-hunter bio
next to it. This bio came with a microscopic LED kit that require some assembly which I'm not going to bother with. Finally it has one thing better than the recent release of
Scar bio which is a pair of REAL WIRE SCREEN MESH!

So I'd say this is a pretty good idea for a bio but could've used some art direction before going the mold.
This is definitely a good reference piece if u can have money to throw away.

Enjoy the pics!

AlienBio1.jpg

AlienBio2.jpg

Thanks for the review :) I agree that the concept is cool but I didnt realise how bad the side profile is. You could do a much better job on this type of concept. Your bone hunter bio kicks its ass

Is this the one from ebay we were all looking at a couple of weeks back? it looked very misshaped then, didn't realise it was that small however, really nice design though.... Still, im sure you could do a much better job though so get to work! :)

Looks too orgainc...and not at all like a Bio. Its almost like someone cut off the head of an alien. If it was full size and symmetrical it would make it a little better, but overall I think its a good idea, just not something that I would collect.

looks **** to be honest...IMO...... not pred like at all.. more like jap anime ... if you look at it from a stand alone its fine.. but not in the world of Preds

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back