Alien versus Predator Redemption - finished

****in awsome :)
Good to see it finished, damm one guy did the lot
FOX, take note,.... stop screwing up the Alien and Predator films.
This rates with Batman Dead End as a great fan film.

Daaaaaaamn, that was one awesome short movie you made there. :)
If only they had hired you to direct the Aliens vs Predator movies instead, then we would have had more worthy movies to be called Aliens vs Predator.
What are you planning to do next?

Yeah thats so true if this guy directed the AVP movies the AVP franchise would be something to be proud of

That was the BIGGEST queen I've ever seen! It's no wonder the Predator lost!

The Pred had some bada** skills! Like the way he snatched the facehugger by the tail n played skeet shoot with it! Then he worked like 4 aliens in the corridor! That's the way Preds should fight. Wish we would have seen that type of skill outta the Preds in AVP, but I guess since they were teen Preds you can't expect much. Scar did well against the queen he fought, though he did have Alexa Woods to help. Pu***face. haha JK. Funny to see the Pred wearing little armored Pred shoes!

My only quip with the film is why didn't any of you let this guy borrow a Pred suit?! Looks like the Pred actor was wearing jammies!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i loved it just wished being fan film pred would have survived i have to say one of the best fan films i have seen in a long time

Wow that was awesome! Loved the scene with the little ball bearing thing that cuts the hole through the floor, the skeet shooting with the FH and slow-mo kick on the Alien. Overall, probably the best fan film I have ever seen, and mind blowing that it was all done for $500!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back