Alien versus Predator Redemption - finished

What an outstanding fan film!!!…I’m breathless. To be honest, I
didn’t think I’d find much when I clicked the link. I stand corrected and impressed beyond words! You are amazing, creative, resourceful. Holy ****! You did this with 500!?

If you can do this with 500. I can’t imagine what you’d be able to do with a full size film budget!
I tell you one thing, you just set the standard a bit higher, because if you can create what you did for 500, There is no excuses for Hollywood when they bomb out on a film project for which they had well over 25,000. to spend on. They can’t say “….well, we were working on a limited budget you know”
That’s not going to fly.

~ A very impressed Estelle

That was bloody awesome! Well done...everything was well done. Great visuals, story, characters, CGI, sounds, music, etc, etc. This was great. I was thinking that we'd never get to see it completed, but thankfully it was.

Holy Jumpin Catfish! :popcorn:

Great film all around!

I would like to see one film where the Pred wins though but that means we dont get a Bomb Explosion at the end. Oh well... :)

Hats off to Popov. That was a damn good flick. Anyone else notice the Pred shield was a clutch disc from an automobile? :) :popcorn: Thats awesome!

I have to agree with Estelle, if this guy could make something so epic with just $500 and BY HIMSELF, then Hollywood really has no excuse for screwing up anymore pred movies, or having cheapo looking preds and props, etc.

Dont give good franchises to idiots to ruin with their "visions".......Dragonball Evolution...Tekken......*ahem*.

This was good he did some work on those effects though he did an awesome job on the weapons and what not. If this guy had a costume like Andrew's or somthing and more help with this movie and it was longer it could have topped freaking BDE!

That was a lot better than AVP, in fact if I paid the price of admission to see this 20+ minute film instead of AVP I would have felt a lot better, and not ashamed.

EXCELLENT JOB!!! :) :popcorn: TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Daaaaaaamn, that was one awesome short movie you made there. :)
If only they had hired you to direct the Aliens vs Predator movies instead, then we would have had more worthy movies to be called Aliens vs Predator.
What are you planning to do next?

really enjoyed that. when done well you dont need dialog. i loved the irony of the marine using his own self distruct.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back