ALIEN trip to derelict ship hand lamp. Has this been identified?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a replica bio suit from Alien and I’d like to add the accurate lamp to go with it.
I couldn’t find a screen grab but here is a pic of the Hot Toys figures. Has this lamp been identified?

Attachments

• 8F30C727-A4FD-49A3-994D-2DB99B699E1B.jpeg
    8F30C727-A4FD-49A3-994D-2DB99B699E1B.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 251
You have one of those suits? That’s sick.

It looks like a hockey goalie got hit by a truck! Like a million parts to that! How long did it take? Details please! (Point to a build thread maybe?)

Wonder if production made it. Put a regular flashlight inside something they made.

Wonder if Bob Burns has one of the original flashlights in his collection.

It looks the same of the shoulder mounted lights for the colonial marines, aside being in hand, look it up and also Adam savage does a replica build on his YouTube page as well if you wanted to see how he built his

I've built the A2 lamp.
Lamp is made from a wall mounted alarm
superswitch08.jpg

dive light handle
vega07.jpg

adjustable arm
Lamp Arm.jpg

Light w/ heat sink
i-1.JPG

The one Kane has appears to be a boxy flashlight (torch) possibly and emergency type.
If you look at the toys & model kit's available there are 2 types.
A box on the end of a stick (Hot Toys) or a box on the front with a flat box on the back with a handle (Polar Lights).

It looks the same of the shoulder mounted lights for the colonial marines, aside being in hand, look it up and also Adam savage does a replica build on his YouTube page as well if you wanted to see how he built his
You’re kidding, right? Other than the fact that both radiate light, these two have nothing in common.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back