ajuda

Classic Zumbi

tem algum brasileiro aqui que possa me ajudar pois estou tentado fazer uma mascara bio realmente tentei com papelão papel machê ( não deu certo )
ai pensei em fazer um molde atraves do perpakura até ai tudo bem so ki como fis com papel sulfite ela ficou mole e pasei fita adesiva nela depois uma camada de jornal com cola ela esta secando agora so que nao sei qual material que usa depois disso é massa plastica de carro ?
abaçs

Oi cara tudo bem, nao sei se voce ainda ta usando o forum ou nao, mas se voce usar um papel mais grosso Em ingles eh chamado de cardstock.. quando vc imprimir vai sair bem firme o papel.. muito mais firme que papel sulfite. Depois de colar tudo junto passa uma camada de resina de carro, deixa secar e passe outra. na terceira+ camadas usa uma camada boa de fibra de vidro enquanto a resina estiver molhada e quando terminar as camadas deixa secar por ums 2 dias. Depois disso eh soh lixar e pintar a base e depois a camada de tinta da cor q vc quiser.

Abraco,

Carlos

hahaha He was needing help with the pepakura, he was using regular printer paper, and was asking about what to do since it didn't work for him.. I pretty much just told him the kind of paper to use, as well as how to stiffen it with resin and fiberglass afterwards..

lol

Yeah I understood what he meat ,but sice I dont have any experience with pep I thought I leave it to Gene(seahunter) since he is fluent in the language and also knows about props. glad you were ale to help him out.

sounds like he got some good info and on his way! I seem to understand the women speaking portuguese better than men for some reason (y)
I bet you do Gene! I got to see the kind of company you keep when you're there ;) one word.......... beautiful!
hope you're doing great bud.
Lem

@ seahunterr... haha I'm from Brasil.. i gotta tell you, I can definitely understand why it's easier to understand.. lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back