airbrush work

Personally I think they all look horrible and would gladly take them off your hands for you :) . All kidding aside, seriously your a beast...all of them look amazing.

i dont like any of them either,please take these mutations from me!haha. so heres a finished pic of a sign i just finished bout 2 hours ago.took a total of 9 hours to do in a span from yesterday till today.its roughly 12' by 8' ish and this all sits 11 feet off the ground above the main desk.a example of how a glowing effect can still be acheived with out masking.no rite or wrong way to airbrush,just how u get to the finished product!

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_4017.JPG

hmmmm...ive never actually watched any vids to recomend.BUT i do know of a few leading names in the airbrush industry that would be a good place to start looking,here is only a few such as dennis mathewson,mike levaley,daniel powers.if u search for airbrush instructional video lots will pop up.depends on wut style and effect u want.best suggestion would be dig deep and get a decent airbrush.the one i use is around 300 canadian and i recomend "golden" paints.there a non toxic acrylic so they dont smell or harm u realy and they spray real nice aswell.this will help u to get good results faster!keeping u interested and happy.then its just practice practice practice.......

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back