Agent Carter

breen2057

Sr Member
some pics of paper props used on Marvel's Agents Carter. hope these will be useful for people that want to make replicas.

a gift given to Hayley Atwell by the production.

carter.jpg

folders and box label.

SSR Label.jpgSSR Top Secret folder.jpgStark Industries sensitive material folder.jpg

carter.jpg

SSR Label.jpg

SSR Top Secret folder.jpg

Stark Industries sensitive material folder.jpg

I'd made up the following id cards a few months ago based on the old WWII Wad Dept ID's. I've posted the originals but I've run them thru a series of filters and effects to get a final product that looks great, but I posted the originals here to maintain my work for personal use. I included the front of my Peggy edited ID to show how they turned out.
CarterSSRID.jpg

RogersSSRID.jpg
New Doc 7_1.jpg

Thanks the thing was entirely done in MSPaint they were fun projects. I plan on doing a Howard Stark as an early SHIELD in a similar fashion and maybe play around with a Peggy based on the OSS ID.
I need to get screenshots of her ID picture from the file in last weeks ep.

I started working on the SSR id, needs a few more bits of color and I think it'll be done. Anyone else doing one? I was able to screengrab Sousa looking at Peg's file. Hopefully I can work some distortion magic and straighten the photo out.
Another cool prop would be the photos of her in disguise at the club.

FullPeggySSRID.gif
Here's my SSR ID that was quick and dirty. I'm going to play a bit more with the fonts etc. But wanted to share what I've got so far. Enjoy.

Nice work but the border and SSR logo is not black but blue?! why in black?!

I change the fonts and color pic of Agent Carter

Bests

C

Yah know what....honestly "bucket fill" wasn't letting me re-color the borders so I left them. I have alot of work to do on this, it was just a 10 minute MSPaint goof around to see how it looked, while I was stuck in a meeting, and I didn't have the source picture handy and was playing off memory for the spacing. Definitely need some reworking I'll get around to it, sometime...thanks for the feedback.

I started some changes on your card, I had to redo a lot of things because you just worry distortion at full size, I also changed the border that is closer to the real, I would also like to how has that the card does not make too new, giving it a slight aging.

The work is not finished

Cap,
I normally switch over to my phone and use a filter from one of the many photo editing apps I have. I'm glad I'm not alone in working on this. I'm continuing to work too. I can send you the peggy image at full size if you like.

Thank you for the photo, but I have, I have made some changes but the card does not yet make as I would like and SSR logo are not correct, and I work on other things it myself takes time to have something very accurate.

I used breen2057's info and found this and used it as a reference up against Hayley Atwell's gift version but without much clearer images i cant make it any more accurate

e_math_00136.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back