Advice on making latex skins fit tighter.

Justin sic

Hello fellow hunters! I recently just acquired my first pair of skins. Unfortunately I am having trouble searching the forums to see how to make the pants fit tighter. I found how to install a zipper on the torso but no luck on the pants. Do you guys think I should just cut a slit down the butt crack and put Velcro on both sides or possibly cut away some latex there and put a zipper as well? Or is there a better way? Any advice would be helpful! Thank you!

Hey Justin!

Usually, people who get latex pieces of 'clothing' that are too big for them use some sort of 'slit and join' technique, all of the above are correct, padding it with foam is your best bet. One unconventional idea, is using expanding foam. Up to you if you want to try, a lot more work involved, but will most likely the pants will 'fit' better. Wear layers and layers until the latex pants fit. Then use the duct tape dummy technique to make an 'outer shell' (making sure the duct tape doesn't stick to the pants of course). Then make another duct tape dummy for your bare legs. put one inside the other, like a russian Matryoshka doll :p Then pour the expanding flexible foam. You'll have perfect fitting latex pants contoured perfectly to your legs :)

Told you a lot more work, lol

All the best though, let us know how you go! :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back