Added the strap to my Pulp Fiction 'Ass Watch'

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I stumbled upon this watch strap on ebay and with a few quick mods using a small file it fits my Lancet.

The Lancet still runs and keeps good time by the way.

Also upgraded my Kangaroo. Took a while to find one with similar paint patterns. Mine on the left, screen grab from Pulp Fiction on the right:

And more Vincent Vega goodies:

I'm looking forward to ssdesigner printing the Krazy Kat t-shirt design that I drew. Both t-shirts together will make a nice display.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedirick

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice score on the watch band. I've been too picky. Passed up a few on ebay because I wasn't sure they would be what I hoped.

Need to get off my butt and go downtown to see an antique/vintage jeweler.

Did you rub-n-buff the watch case?

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nah, nothing too extravagant... just took some 600grit sand paper to the oxidization :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedirick @ Jun 2 2006, 01:23 AM) [snapback]1254551[/snapback]</div>
Nice score on the watch band. I've been too picky. Passed up a few on ebay because I wasn't sure they would be what I hoped.

Need to get off my butt and go downtown to see an antique/vintage jeweler.

Did you rub-n-buff the watch case?
[/b]