A new German PREDATOR Forum is born

crazyhunter? why the hell have you been torturing us with your machine when you can speak like that? (your edited first post) :) i'm sure it must be easier for you, but i don't know if you understand how much better your translation is compared to that machine, PLEASE speak the english we now know you can :) i promise your first post before you edited it was unreadable.

anyway, i do honor your enthusiasm, good luck to you buddy!! i personally feel so lost when looking at all that "other language" on the screen, but i'll check it from time to time

crazyhunter? why the hell have you been torturing us with your machine when you can speak like that? (your edited first post) i'm sure it must be easier for you, but i don't know if you understand how much better your translation is compared to that machine, PLEASE speak the english we now know you can :) i promise your first post before you edited it was unreadable.

anyway, i do honor your enthusiasm, good luck to you buddy!! i personally feel so lost when looking at all that "other language" on the screen, but i'll check it from time to time

Hehehehe, it wasn't CrazyHunter.

It was me, translating that whole stuff into an understandable english.

And I omit some stuff, sorry... :)

How much forum there is in Germany? It would be interesting to know think you not?

Oh, there are some, but no single one is more about costume creation as ours. The other german forums are more about the games and sometimes you can read from some one who created a prob.

:)

Hi,

finally a Predatorforum in Germany.

The first Predatorclan for German Predatorfans.
Thanks to Crazyhunter open the Forum. And a special thanks to Bovine 13 for his energetic support. He helped us a lot.
Just take a look inside, is interesting also intended for you.

Greeting
Michael

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back