A few new series announced for DEXTER

Moviefreak

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like Dexter is coming back in a prequel, as well as another series following his son Harrison. And they teased that there may be more series in development that will dive into some of the other characters, like John Lithgow’s Trinity killer.

Looks like Dexter is coming back in a prequel, as well as another series following his son Harrison. And they teased that there may be more series in development that will dive into some of the other characters, like John Lithgow’s Trinity killer.

Shame it ended the way it did . The show was awesome .

It was only awesome in the first season or two, thereafter it became the same thing over and over and over again.

I think they should let it die already. I didn't like Harrison and have no interest in a Trinity killer show. We got enough of Dexter formative years during the show.

I think they should let it die already. I didn't like Harrison and have no interest in a Trinity killer show. We got enough of Dexter formative years during the show.
Yes, we saw his formative years, but mainly from his childhood and teen years. They are saying this will be a series about the period after graduating college, and his entry into the police department. So there is a period they never did look into on the original show. It might be interesting to see how he had to learn to juggle, not only the killing side - which I’m sure he was already ironing out by this point, but also the killing and his work life, and how they intertwine.

Yes, we saw his formative years, but mainly from his childhood and teen years. They are saying this will be a series about the period after graduating college, and his entry into the police department. So there is a period they never did look into on the original show. It might be interesting to see how he had to learn to juggle, not only the killing side - which I’m sure he was already ironing out by this point, but also the killing and his work life, and how they intertwine.
Ok, that I could go for.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back