A BTTF trip to end all trips...

I have no idea just what you are trying to imply here. I was given the part after I asked for it - it's as simple as that. It's all spelled out in this thread.

Giving the part back to the studio earlier this year was my own decision. I was never told to return it. Infact, I offered to send it back of my own free will.

Think about it for a second... If I had ANY doubt about my posession of that part or was trying to hide anything about it - does anyone really think I'd would have posted a showcase thread about it publicly on this or any other board? I don't think so.

Sometimes the truth is just that... the truth.

-Gary

I just read through this thread in detail.... you really try and make it sound like you were "given" permission to take that B car bulkhead panel, so then why did you send it back? Did they ask for it back??

Hey Gary - thanks to you I was able to check these places out. I live right down the street in LA terms and didn't even know about them. Really cool!

So, you went to Universal, and they let you look around the DeLorean?
how did you get access to it? please tell me! ive been seriously wanting to get REALLY close to that great piece of movie history.
We went on the VIP tour last year and are going again THIS year. and they said that they couldnt let us get out for some really stupid reason. when making reservations for this year, we asked if there were any other Deloreans we could have a closer look at, and they said no.
please reply! im a HUGE fan in need of his BTTF fix!

Contacted the Universal people. still refused.
so i contacted the closest DMC and asked if there were any BTTF deoreans and they said they had one but it was not in one piece due to repairs being made.
so i contacted the DMC in california, and they said they had 2 there (one being permanent, cuz the manager is building it) and the other because it was in the shop.
i contacted the CA DMC because im going there for VidCon in july. i will DEFINITELY be taking lots and lots of pictures of it. he even said that we could turn all the electronics on and sit inside it. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back