A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Mister Rogers) (Post-release)

What did you think of A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood?

• It was disappointing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm....I thought they would delve deeper into Fred Roger’s prior career as a covert assassin whose call sign was “King Friday” and whose code for the successful assassination of enemy combatants was “he’s taking the trolly to the World of Make Believe”.

His joint mission with Capt. Kangaroo is still classified.

I guess Tom Hanks got the role because he is known as a Nice Guy. You couldn't have someone playing Mister Rogers if they have some baggage (Mister Spacey) or if they're just... not right (Mister Walken).

Gary Oldman could probably manage it though :)

The stuff of nightmares...

View attachment 1041539
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned that is the face of pure evil. And I never could figure her out--was she a witch of some kind or something? All that boomerang toomerang zoomerang stuff. Surely in league with the devil......This is someone who could eat the witch in Hansel and Gretel.
BRRRRRR! Sends chills down my spine to this day. I loved when Trolley came around, but that bitch needs to get out of the Land of Make Believe!!

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned that is the face of pure evil. And I never could figure her out--was she a witch of some kind or something? All that boomerang toomerang zoomerang stuff. Surely in league with the devil......This is someone who could eat the witch in Hansel and Gretel.
BRRRRRR! Sends chills down my spine to this day. I loved when Trolley came around, but that bitch needs to get out of the Land of Make Believe!!
She ranks up there with Witchiepoo on H.R. Pufnstuf trying to steal Jimmy's bong....((ahem))..sorry, I mean Freddie the Flute. That's some scary stuff when a witch tries to steal your stash.

Looks like this might be a homerun.

Funny thing is, the other night I saw Forrest Gump, and I couldn't see Tom Hanks ( if that makes any sense). With this, that's all I see.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back