3D Printed Upgrades for the Salzo Galactica!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarthVador

Re: 3D printed Bridge for Salzo Galactica

Just received the new nose from Shapeways. Looks really good and is the correct size now.

Oh, and this quote from Tony should make all you Moebius holders happy as well....
"I will start rescaling the Salzo Galactica parts for the Moebius kit, but I don't have a clear schedule. I'm in a big project by now and I need some free time.
So, that's true, I'll resize the parts for the Moebius kit. What's uncertain is when I will do it."
Hello Robiwon,

Congrats on getting your new nose piece.by the way I sent you a pm to ask you a question regarding the BSG Bridge..

Clarence

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Robiwon

Master Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Re: 3D printed Bridge for Salzo Galactica

The new nose fits perfect. Here is a shot of the new re sized nose on the Galactica. You will notice that bottom triangle area is smaller than the kit part, it fits the gator head perfect!

Attachments