3D Print Test - Anyone?

Kreativebox

Relatively new to the forum so not sure where best to post this. I have a resin sla printer, and some new resin in from a supplier to try.
Anyone need anything printer, beauty of my resin printer is the detail. Need to do a few prints to get test it out, if anyone wants anything printed then let me know and ill use as the test. If you actually want the piece after I will only charge for the delivery. I am UK based, but I would think only postage to the USA would be cheaper than paying someone to print for you.
Or PM if you have a project going on and this would be helpful.
Only downside to it is that the bed size isnt massive, its 14cm height 14cm width and 8 cm depth. Printed using stl. files but I can convert obj. files. Allow a bit of room for support material also.
Attached a few examples of previous prints.

2.png
3.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 70
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
Blender can read an obj file and export an stl.

I have an Anycubic Photon Mono X on pre-order. I'm looking forward to printing some stuff.

What kind of resin do you like?

Hey. O yeh I know re blender it was more if someone wanted me to print something if they could send over as an stl or I will convert the obj file if that is all we have. I use Blender, Fusion 360 and Z brush for my sculpts.

I have the Anycubic Photon, not the X the original. Its great you've made a good choice. Ive had mine now for a year and a half and dont regret it at all, especially for high detail pieces and using for masters for molds.

I have always used Anycubics resin as others I used just didnt seem to have the same quality. Some didn't cure properly and so on I had a lot of issues. However I was contacted by Elegoo and given samples to try

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back