28 Mm Jungle-Predette And Chasing-Hunter

Predastore

Few words to inform you that I have recieved the Jungle-Predette and Chasing-Hunter, finally, the mould and casting takes much longer. They are now ready to be ship.

In fact. Chasing-Hunter from Remy Tremblay which be in scale 28 mm, the kit is composed by 7 pieces and according to Remy this is the most complicated model that his ever done. Then for Jungle-Predette the kit is composed by only 3 pieces.

Both models are limited run of 100 pieces world wide, like the rest of the collection 28 mm.

Once again, and mentionned on several Forums, the price that I sale those models are including the packing, and priority mailing charges world wide.

Merry Christmas and my best wishes to all of you, and espacially people that purchase my models this year.

JUNGLE-PREDETTE
jungle-predette.jpg.gif
chasing-hunter-.jpg

CHASING-HUNTER

I just received the 1st Jungle-Predette painted, by Angle Giraldez from Spain, here it is the link to have a look at all his works http://studiogiraldez.blogspot.com/

Enjoy his great work, on Jungle-Predette.

For information, No. 1 Spear-Hunter and No. 2 Bone-Hunter are all sold, 100 pieces of each are gone and will not be produce anymore. Sorry.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

yeah im finding this one particularly hard to build. soo many tiny parts. its gonna look amazing though. i hope :unsure:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back