1st Pep Foam build ever War Machine

Kal

Started a few days ago. Have the forearms done and the left Bicep. Problem is, I only have the free pep viewer and my printer is @ss. So I can not adjust the scale. The bicep I can not even get over the first part of my bicep. Not a tall guy at all 5'7 But I work out and my ceps are 17.5" at a flex. No idea what it is relaxed. But All I know is that they do not fit :cry

At least I am getting alot of practice in :thumbsup

ALL THANKS TO THESE GUYS!!!
http://www.therpf.com/f24/juices-war-machine-pepakura-foam-template-files-thread-128626/

WMforearm.jpg

WMLeftandRightforearm.jpg

WMBicepwithForearm.jpg

Why dont you get the free pepakura designer as well? If you get the free one you can scale it..but you can not save files until you buy it.

Yeah get designer man. You can at least scale up and print. Just can't save. It would be a shame for such clean building to go to waste.

Yeah get designer man. You can at least scale up and print. Just can't save. It would be a shame for such clean building to go to waste.

Thanks. I kinda feel like a jack @ss now. Never D/L the designer. Still new to this stuff. I thought the viewer was the only free thing I could get. Did the adjust up 10% see how that works then go on from there.

Hope to have an update for you guys this weekend. Again, thanks to the guys who did the HD files and then the crew that made them work with foam.

If you havent already, you should watch Stealth's vids. He covers the pepakura designer and shows how to work it and scale. It is a big help.

Not much of an update. But I have the right bicep done and the left Hand Plate.
WMLeftForearmBicep.jpg

Going to try and take on the shoulders this week. and attach the arm parts.

I couldn't agree more with this. Just the ability to save your work/changes makes it worth every penny. I would have gladly paid 3 times as much honestly. I've modded every pep file I've used so far and not being able to save that work would be horrible.

any new updates?

Been working on the shoulders. It I slow going, most of my free time has been spent make'n Mandalorian Armor for some guys on the Mercs Forums and Getting the house ready for my sons 11th Bday party this Saturday. First time we will have not just family but a bunch of kids from his class.

Hope to have some pics for you guys this weekend. May even take a stab at the FN2000's for the gaunts :love

As a fellow War Machine Enthusiast I must say this is looking good. I am currently attempting The Hero's Tutorial's foam template for war machine and have the head and chest done. NOT NEAR AS CLEAN AS YOURS! Good work my friend!

I'm exactly in the same situation, I finsihed both forearms, then stalled at the biceps...I also work out. I'm 6ft tall, but on the muscular size...so to avoid wasting foam...I may consider just building with cardstock to get the size just right, then transfer to foam when the scaling is right.

Looking good! Hope to see you around!! I have a similar problem as well, I used to body build, though not as huge LOL as I was in my 30s I still weigh in at 199+ and luckily pretty lean at right at 6 ft, so scaling is a chore.. like the peps better for that reason too. I can scale them better!
m

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back