11 Sonic Wiimote

Foxmeister

Ok, so not really a prop replica, but what a great idea!

Sonic Screwdriver controller coming to Wii ? reghardware

sonic_1.jpg

My Wii DVD drive stop working months ago, and I've never bothered to get it fixed, but I may have to just for this! :)

Regards,

Dave

Yes there's going to be a Wii game and a DS game (both different stories).

Saw this earlier today, there's also going to be DS cases and an #11 sonic stylus which just looks like a small sonic. It's all pretty cool

Blogtor Who has more pictures and details on the games.

I don't care so much about the games, I just want the stylus and Wii screwdriver. I'll no doubt get the games too though haha. It's just a shame that they're Wii exclusive.

No way. This... can't be real. This has gotta be some sort of hoax or prank. This CAN'T be real...

...can it? Can it PLEASE be real? :D

I'm skeptical, but... VERY hopeful!

I just realized that the stylus is shown with prongs closed in the box but with prongs open outside of the box. Even without sound it'll be pretty cool that it opens and closes. That's pretty rad.

does this mean a Doctor Who Wii game? oye vey...... *facepalm* Doubt that'll turn out good. But still, awesome Wiimote

I've always had an idea for a Doctor Who game that I think would be pretty awesome...

It's the Doctor chasing the Master through time and space in a "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" kind of way mixing in puzzles that have to be solved while creatures are trying to kill you. You have (at current count) 11 lives. You start as Hartnell and every time you die you regenerate into the next doctor.

If I had any programming skills I'd totally make the game. :)

I've always had an idea for a Doctor Who game that I think would be pretty awesome...

It's the Doctor chasing the Master through time and space in a "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego" kind of way mixing in puzzles that have to be solved while creatures are trying to kill you. You have (at current count) 11 lives. You start as Hartnell and every time you die you regenerate into the next doctor.

Your game. Do want. :D

A doctgor Who game done right would be great, not like the top trumps game they made last year. I have been playing the two chapters of the online doctor ho game and they are very good.

seeing games like GTA4 and Red Dead redemption, I'd think that doing a game encompassing all of the Who stories would/should be doable.
I wouldn't even go the route of regeneration at death.. I'd have it happen when it was supposed to at the end of a story arc. If you die in the mean-time, you'd have to start the mission over.
Heck, that way we could have each doctor's alternate costumes AND incorporate some of the audio stories.

seeing games like GTA4 and Red Dead redemption, I'd think that doing a game encompassing all of the Who stories would/should be doable.
I wouldn't even go the route of regeneration at death.. I'd have it happen when it was supposed to at the end of a story arc. If you die in the mean-time, you'd have to start the mission over.
Heck, that way we could have each doctor's alternate costumes AND incorporate some of the audio stories.

The game I envision wouldn't replicate any of the stories. Rather it would be a game with the creatures from all of the Doctors and a new story. As far as regeneration goes I wouldn't want it to be so predictable as certain points in the story arc.

That said, seeing as my game would be more "open" and not limited to direct storyline I'm thinking you could pick which Doctor you'd like to be after each regeneration. Each doctor could have slight differences in how the play as well.

All theoretical of course. As I said, I'm no programmer. ;)

It sucks that the rest of the world seems to hate the US so these days. We don't get any of the good toys anymore.

I don't think that's the reason you don't see Doctor Who toys over here. If they thought there was a large enough market it wouldn't matter if they liked the US or not.

At least we can still get the stylus and Wiimote sonic even if the games are not released here. They'll still work. Not sure about the games being region free though. I was under the impression that DS games were. I don't think the Wii is though.

At least we can still get the stylus and Wiimote sonic even if the games are not released here. They'll still work. Not sure about the games being region free though. I was under the impression that DS games were. I don't think the Wii is though.

Are you kidding? I don't even own a Wii yet and I'm planning on getting these! I do have a DS though, and I'm looking forward to the stylus more than the Wiimote...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back