Yep.. They were the Gloves the Colonials used.Originally posted by Rogue Studios@Oct 22 2005, 02:48 PM
Battlestar gloves? Gun on Ice Planet Zero?
That's what I thought - in fact, the glove reminded me very much of the Wells lamont 1130 Indiana Jones glove. Looks just like it, with the plastic sections added on top.Originally posted by incrediPAUL@Oct 23 2005, 10:25 PM
I've been looking with no luck.
The base or wrist of the gloves looks closer to a work glove.
Originally posted by Ghadrack@Nov 3 2005, 02:13 PM
I did some searching, but had no luck, I raced Motorcross and BMX in CA in junior high and high school, I believe those were manufactured for O'Neal racing, but they could be knock off because the logo looks wrong.Â I can't find any pictures on the Google quick search for images and came up with nothing, but those look an awful lot like late 70's - early 80's motocross racing gloves, they were too bulky and hot
You might find them if you try some racing forums with old members, While they are reminiscent of Motorcross gloves, they could be old Snowmobile racing gear.
Hope you find what you are looking for.
HEY these are the gloves that O J SIMPSON was wearing at the time of the murders lol you found them off to jail for him lol :lolOriginally posted by CJP@Oct 19 2005, 02:16 PM
I'm looking for these gloves.Â Here's what I know about them:
I need to know what brand and style they are.
- Available mid to late 70's
- Black palm, inside fingers and thumb
- Tan upper
- Off-white padding on back of hand and fingers
- I'm 99% sure that they're motocross gloves
- Picture below
Rules.Â This is how you get the $100:
If you score me an adult sized pair in decent shape, there's an extra $100 in it for a total of $200.Â In fact, if you don't know what they are and just have a pair in good condition, I'll still award you $200 for them.
- Don't post the info here
- Email me proof of what they are, like picture of them from an ad in an old magazine, in the package or something similar.Â Email Chris@ChrisPappas.com
- Be the first one to email be proof
- It's got to be an exact match
- Do not post here, I'll email you when you win and modify the post here. I'll check my email two to three times a day.