1/24 scale R2 D2 I'm looking for

I got it about 8 years ago and it's the same size as the Icons Xwing but with less detail. And I had to scribe all the lines.
xwing.jpg

Jim

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>Quote:<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>You can email salzo1@aol.com.He is now making the CC X-wing kit. He will sell any part you would like.</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

That would be my recommendation as well. Mike's R2 should fit your X-Wing as well.

JDH

How funny -- just hours afer I posted, I picked up a copy of the Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter kit from ROTS. The R2 unit is the exact same size as the CCX R2 unit, and is better; has a smoother dome.

How funny -- just hours afer I posted, I picked up a copy of the Obi Wan Jedi Starfighter kit from ROTS. The R2 unit is the exact same size as the CCX R2 unit, and is better; has a smoother dome.

Which model is this?

JDH

Originally posted by Jades Dark Heart@Nov 13 2005, 02:26 AM

Which model is this?

JDH
[snapback]1115296[/snapback]​

JDH its a pre-painted snap-tite kit (my son LOVED it). The R4 head supplied with the kit is far and away better than the Icons unit. It'll be perfect.

I'll snap a pic later...

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back