1:1 WOLF (SIDESHOW) Should I order it.

That's where I'm coming from.

It's like, unless it's so AMAZING that I HAVE to get it, then whatever, really the 1:1 busts are just for shock value, WOAH IT'S SO BIG AND DETAILED, but after a while they're just busts. The 1:1 P1 bust was very well done, and if I can find it cheaper I will buy it, same goes for the maquette, but I'm not dying to have them.
Exactly the same here. I'd be ready to pay shiploads if I'm loaded and can afford it without eating bread and drinking water the rest of my year. But otherwise I'm really only buying stuff that looks alright or is great for display without my girlfriend thinking I'm an obsessed geek (well, I tried, but having 3 bio's already made her cautious :) Nah, she supports it so far)

Everytime I look at it I almost wanna get it.The dreads are soft foam and the rest looks great too.I'm gonna wait for a while,but might end up ordering one later. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back