Limited Run 1:1 Michael Keaton Face insert for Batman Cowl

VashDstampede

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This limited run is now started and will only last until the end of this month of April.

Since we almost have 10 on the list, we'll call it $85 shipped hoping the last two spots will get filled.
Please remit payment via Paypal to: forpoopinsilly@aol.com
Please make sure to include your RPF handle and write "Keaton" on the note section.
International buyers please include $30 for First Class International or $50 for Priority Mail International shipping.
I suggest you don't skimp on the shipping and go with priority mail international since it's faster and I've never had any complications with it yet, but it's your call.
With either method, I cannot be held responsible once it's been mailed off since it will be in the hands of each country's mail system.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some folks have expressed interest in me doing a small run of my Keaton face insert for 1989 Batman cowl.
This was made for a specific '89 cowl, so I cannot guarantee the fit on any other cowls as I only have the one.
I made a cast for another member just last night and figured since I have the mold out, I wanted to see if it was worth it for me to get a run going.
I rarely do runs due to my busy schedule, so please only post if you are truly interested and have funds available.

This will be for white rotocast resin casts.

4edd3e47-1043-41e4-94b9-37af3fa0653c.jpg

be104cdc-52a8-4975-b0d6-61228ef60466.jpg

4f519de2-e41f-468a-ac84-73da7274d44b.jpg

If I can get 5 people on the list, the price would be $100 each shipped within the US.
If it goes 10 or over, I can drop it down to $85 shipped within the US.

International buyers would need to pay for shipping, but I'll discount it as much as the average US shipping cost.

*Those showing interest must have the funds ready and be able to pay once the list becomes full. I only accept Paypal payments.
I'll even start the list going with a member who already paid for his cast ;)

INTEREST LIST:
1. jacobzking - PAID - SHIPPED - 9505 5108 7533 5103 0076 36
2 Westies14 - PAID- SHIPPED -9505 5108 7532 5106 0107 19
Bigturc - PAID - SHIPPED - CX171724464US
smylex - PAID - SHIPPED - 9505 5108 7531 5107 0114 71
Knnyjay - PAID - SHIPPED - 9505510875315117017364
6. animefan - PAID - SHIPPED -CX171724478US
7. Littlemuseum - PAID - SHIPPED - CX171724481US
8. Lurtz001 - PAID - SHIPPED - LC585188722US
9. Smylex - (2nd order) PAID - SHIPPED - 9505510875315117017340
10. Spoons - PAID- SHIPPED - CX171724455US

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the maker since the commissioner of the piece just gave me one for the project. If I recall, he may have mentioned it may have had some lineage to the original, but I'm not an expert at this to either confirm or deny. It's the one in the above picture, I can take more pics if it helps identify the piece.
Which cowl does the face insert fit

Arrg .. I'm in .. but I wouldn't want this to not fit inside a Coofunkcurly cowl. Anyone with this face cast and this cowl can confirm?
If it doesn't fit, it's just gonna be another project in a box in my basement! :-|

I don't think anyone can chime in on the fit yet. I'm fairly certain it will fit, but since this will be cast in roto resin, either heat or sanding can help aid the fit.

International would probably be $30-40 depending on standard or priority mail.
* International shipping revised on first post.

Last edited:
Well, we have our minimum of 5 to get this started. If it gets to 10 paid orders at any point before the end of the month, I'll credit the difference to those whose already paid.
I'll change the post to a run and post payment information on the first post.

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Revised shipping information on the first post. You can choose either First class or Priority mail international via USPS.
I'll put you on the list.

Hi! I am very keen to get one of these. Could you let me know the combined total cost including shipment to my location in Singapore? Thank you.

Added another member to the list, so 2 more spots left to drop the price to $85 shipped within the US.
I think I'll cap this run off @ 10 since I want to get them cast and shipped within the month.

In fact, for all those on the list that have not yet paid, feel free to send the payment @ the $85 price ( international, please add appropriate shipping cost).
That way I can get these cast and off to you ASAP. Payment and shipping info is on the first post.

Thanks all!

Hi Mate! As requested, I just sent payment thru' to you via paypal including $50 for Priority Mail International shipping. Please let me know when you expect to ship out would also appreciate if you could also provide me with the tracking details as soon as its available. Cheers!

I'll get to casting this week and should have yours and maybe two or three more ready for shipping before the weekend. I'll update the first post with each tracking and/or customs number.
Thanks!

Vash, the first 3-up looks a bit like a digital rendering... Do you start your sculpts in the computer now?

This thing looks terrific. Payment sent!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back