1/1 Joker bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm putting the finishing touches on this for a client. Just needs eyelashes . He is going to finish off the tie by making a fabric one since Howard had not sculpted one for it. I suck at making fabric things so Unfortunately I had to leave him like this for the photos.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

aljf

looks great......... awesome work , now if I would get off my butt and send you my Luke ANH bust. I could have that painted too :lol :lol :lol :lol

aljf :confused

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nice job SJ but.................. :eek how big is that TA behind the Joker? Is it the 6.6 or 4.9? And where in gods name can I get one.

JDH

streetjudge79

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is the old MPC 1/8 scale trans am. 4.9 turbo. You can still find them on ebay for around $ 70.00 or so.

PHArchivist

Master Member
Nice job, Stevo... The eyes, teeth, and gums look particularly good.

Hey I had that same TA kit as a kid. All that is left is one wheel and tire.