1:1 Berserker Predator Bust

Dreads look like ****. lol

I hate this predator.. Keep the bio on! They should of made it with a closed mouth removable bio.. now that would be a buy.

Hated the design when i first saw it and hate it now! if it had the bio on i think id actually get it but not with that face......

also, that is one big smegger, how would one go about moving it? :)

Cool looking bust! Would look nice next to my other 1/1 Predators and Alien which I hope to receive one of these days...

New pic...

berserkerbust3.jpg

No, it's definitely not just you. I never liked the design for the Berserker. There's just too much **** goin on in the sculpt. It's like the guys who designed it, sat down and said, "well, how can we make it LOOK crazy? Because people won't get that it's supposed to BE crazy unless it LOOKS crazy! Let's throw as much **** onto the bone structure as we can!" and then went crazy making everything about it bigger, more pronounced, busier... It just doesn't look good! The mandibles themselves are a unique idea, you don't need to have a big, point crest on every square inch of the skull to make it appear bigger/menacing/cooler... God, that thing is ugly!

But, hey, that's just me.

FINALLY, you guys are agreeing with me.
Ty KNB. And TY sideshow for such an amazing,beautiful bust. The Berserker is such a great addition to the Predator genre..makes up for AVP designs. Greg Nicoteo and friends TY again. Bravo sideshow. More Berserker stuff

Ty KNB. And TY sideshow for such an amazing,beautiful bust. The Berserker is such a great addition to the Predator genre..makes up for AVP designs. Greg Nicoteo and friends TY again. Bravo sideshow. More Berserker stuff

awww someone's butt hurt, well here you go:

BERSERKER SUCKS

Pgd46.gif

that bust really scare the sh*it out of me!!!
since the first day I saw it, I thought it was the ugliest thing . (luckily that my hot toys berserker doesn't look like that...)

and yes, this bust is my current icon 8D his ugliness amuse me xD

God, the more I look at that thing the more I don't like it... It looks like a pred that drank an entire pot of coffee and can't close its eyes because it's so wired. There's also no room for its eyebrows or facial features to express emotion. The original pred was scary because it was cold and calculating, and its eyebrows expressed a lot of emotion when it removed its mask. The fact that it was so cold kind of makes the idea of a predator that's "berserker" kind of counter-intuitive... I think a close-mouth/removable bio design would've made this piece a must-have for the price tag.

And I will say, in defense of Sideshow, they've done a great job recreating the original design. I think it's unfortunate that that's the original design to begin with, though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back