Limited Run “Mine! Or I will help you not!” YODA LAMP BLOWOUT. Last in stock SALE

Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run. NOW SHI

I had five more ready this evening. Down to three ready to go

Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run. NOW SHI

Nice setup!
Although it looks like you need to put some stencils on that v2! LOL

thanks lol. yeah man, i have to pick some up from you and get them applied. Whats the best way? on your etsy? also gotta pick up the gaffer tape

Bump. Three ready to immediately ship out

I was confused about the pricing. Can you please advise on the price of one of these that you have ready to go?

$325 shipped in the USA. International is added actual shipping.

IMG_4591.JPG
Recently received my lamp and just want to say that this piece is amazing......truly a work of art. Scott did an amazing job on this and I am so grateful I was able to be part of this unique run!

Thank you!

I have two ready to ship

bump. Anyone wanting one, I have two ready to go

More available

Bump for more available

I have a few. Sorry I was on vacation for a month. I'm back now... I have a few still so if you want one, it's possible

Bumping this.
I have a limited number of these left, and a limited number of supplies to finish them off.

So... I am thinking about offering the remainder three ways

1. As per the run... I finish them up, all ready to display

2. I do empty/non electronics, display only but machining finished. NO ELECTRONICS

3. KIT... ready for the brave machinists to figure out how to put them together...

Obviously option 2 and 3 would have a different price... lower than full run price.

Any thoughts? Anyone interested?

Bumping this.
I have a limited number of these left, and a limited number of supplies to finish them off.

So... I am thinking about offering the remainder three ways

1. As per the run... I finish them up, all ready to display

2. I do empty/non electronics, display only but machining finished. NO ELECTRONICS

3. KIT... ready for the brave machinists to figure out how to put them together...

Obviously option 2 and 3 would have a different price... lower than full run price.

Any thoughts? Anyone interested?

I vote 3. I'm all about building things and lower prices.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back