Limited Run “Mine! Or I will help you not!” YODA LAMP BLOWOUT. Last in stock SALE

Re: “Mine! Or I will help you not!” Luke’s… no wait… Yoda’s Dagobah Lamp run.

Funny, you´re coming from the other side of the world and will meet him sooner than I. He´s only around 200Km from me, but i never met Markus in real life yet. :lol

Well hell, get over to Cologne and let's do this!

mine arrived this week. so pretty. no seam lines at all. light functions perfectly. so cleanle machined. very nice. #020 on the COA.

My two lamps arrived too. Just picked up the box on my way to work. Opened it up to take a little peak, but won't unpack the lamps themselves until I'm home. The certificates dit get a bit damaged during shipping (since they were the exact same width as the box, and the box got just a little bit dented during transport, this resulted in damaged corners of both certificates, which is a minor bummer). I hope the lamps are OK, but I guess so since they are well packed and the damage to the box is just minimal...

-- Edit

Just unpacked the lamps. They look perfect! No seams on mine too. Bit smaller than I expected them to be, but they look wel engineered. Now I need to get the correct batteries. Have to pick them up monday from a shop near work who has those types (here in Beglum you can get AA and AAA's everywhere, but those MN21/23 are not that common, but not super hard to find either).

-- Edit again

Didn't push the buttons yet, since I assumed they would be shipped without batteries, but apparently, there are already batteries installed. Nice! They light op nicely with a warm ligh. My son wants one as nigh light ;)

Last edited:

Ha! Yes everything ships working and ready to play. Those batteries should last a long time unless you're using it as a tool.

I'm back now though and jet lagged and trying to get back to normal. There so much house stuff to catch up with but I started the next 12 or 13 today. Should be ready over the next week to ship.

20180713_214338.jpg

Got mine today, and man, you can’t help but smile when you see and handle this thing.

The amount detail captured and brought to life by Scott and Aaron from the very limited reference material out there is just mind-blowing. I am so happy I joined this run.

8fa4e1e322ac52f3eec1a4a9a7379dd6.jpg

Ok everyone, I have 12 and a half done tonight, and ready to ship. I will be sending final payment PMs soon, but FYI is will be everyone but The Cog, as his order is 8 of them and I have to do more metal work to complete those. So The Cog, sorry but yours will be next week sometime.

After that the run will be complete, but I will have some left over to sell.

View attachment 831150

I missed the mailman this morning, as it was so busy, but all those paid today are boxed and posted and leaving in the morning tomorrow

Scott - what's the final count made on these (if you don't mind me asking);
(mine comes this morning - can't wait)

Don't know. I made extra just in case and will offer those after fulfilling the run until they run out

Received the lamp 10 minutes ago. Amazing work! Thinking about how to get in line for another after the initial shipments are done. Thanks for making this!!!

Received the lamp 10 minutes ago. Amazing work! Thinking about how to get in line for another after the initial shipments are done. Thanks for making this!!!

Now's the Time. I'll be adding to this next batch a few.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back