Mannowar
Reaction score

• Hello , saw an old post of yours on predator gear. Do you still sell? Iam interested in hands.feet.gauntlets
    I
    Love your work just letting you know that someone is using your images and making claims about it being there work so maybe a good idea for you to put a watermark on your pictures if possible.
    Very good pieces, fair prices, quick shipping and work as well as great with contacting u and getting back on questions...Theres ur Ebay style feed back...hhaha
    If you guys ever wanna get a great costume, this is the man, all the costume pieces are highly detailed. My praise to MoW skills on costume making, and playing with wildlife.. lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
What began as a hobby has now become a full blown passion with the goal of continuing to expand and improve. There have been a lot of people who've helped me along the way, so hopefully I can pay it forward and help others in their goal to create the ultimate costume.<br /> <br />Feel free to follow us on Facebook at Scary Inc and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.<br /> <br />Below is a menu of all the items I currently offer. These items are available RAW (though painted versions are available for an extra charge) and the photos of the painted versions are for reference only, to show what they can look like when finished. Also, pertaining to the masks specifically, no dreads are available currently. Dreaded mask photos are for reference only. It generally takes me 2 or 3 days to cast anything if it's not already cast. I don't have photos of any raw P1 armor sets, so I'm including photos of the P1 armor on one of the suit builds I did as a reference.<br />Just to reiterate so there's no confusion, photos of painted versions are for reference only. Also, individual pieces are available, so if you don't need an entire armor set, hit me up for whatever you need. Feel free to PM me here or contact my direct email at: sdiegmiller@yahoo.com Trades will be considered.<br /> <br />Paypal or money order accepted. Thanks.<br /> <br />P-1 CLOSED MOUTH. Similar in dims to the DB P1 gen. 2, though maybe about 1/2&quot; narrower from side to side at widest point of the crown. Resin mandibles and tusks/teeth. (Photos of painted versions for reference only)<br />$150 shipped US... $200 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />P-2 ELDER with mandibles and resin tusks and teeth. This one is from the Snyder molds and is a bit smaller than my closed mouth P1. (photos of raw and painted versions for reference)<br />$150 shipped US... $200 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />Hybrid Elder with mandibles, resin teeth and Celtic etched tusks, and neck ring. Roughly the size of the DB P1 v2.<br />$175 shipped US... $225 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />Hybrid Elder Bio custom fit to the elder mask above. No lasers installed or LEDs installed.<br />$150 shipped US... $180 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />Skins... Male and Female<br />$590 shipped US... $650 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />Resin P1 Gauntlets and Blades. Blades cast in semi-rigid Task 14, so they flex a bit and won't break. Gaunts are a bit bigger and easier to assemble than the DBs<br />$275 shipped US... $325 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />P1 HANDS. These are for those with larger hands, so if you are &quot;hand challenged&quot; these are going to swim on you a bit.<br />$85 shipped US... $115 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />P-2 HANDS. These are for those with larger hands, so if you are &quot;hand challenged&quot; these are going to swim on you.<br />$85 shipped US... $115 shipped international.<br /> <br /> <br />P-1 FEET. These are designed for those who want to wear lifts inside. They'll accommodate up to at least 4&quot; lifts.<br />$125 shipped US... $175 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15609][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15608]<br /> <br />AVP FEET w/ DUSTERS<br />$165 shipped US... $200 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:12982][sharedmedia=core:attachments:12981]<br /> <br />P-1 ARMOR SET. Includes, shoulder pauldrons, bicep armor, torso armor, backpack, thigh plates, cod piece, shins and resin gaunlets with blades.<br />$750 shipped US... $800 shipped international.<br />Without resin gauntlets....$450 shipped US... $500 shipped International<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:9223]<br /> <br /> <br />WOLF ARMOR SET. Includes left shoulder, chest, cod piece, thighs and shins w/anklets.<br />$300 shipped US... $350 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15632][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15633]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15634][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15635]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15636][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15638]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15639][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15637]<br /> <br />PARTIAL AVP ARMOR SETS. Includes shoulder pauldrons, thighs, cod and butt flaps, sternum/spine plates, buckle and shins Some Hybrid pieces are available as well. No backpack or gauntlets available.<br />$425 shipped US... $500 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15640][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15641]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15642][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15643]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15645][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15644]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15646][sharedmedia=core:attachments:15647]<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15648]<br /> <br />AVP LEFT AND RIGHT CHEST ARMOR Foam backed for support. <br />$175 shipped US... $225 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:14246]<br /> <br />P-2 COD PIECE Available in either latex or resin.<br />Latex: $25 shipped US... $45 shipped international.<br />Resin: $35 shipped US... $55 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:23881]<br /> <br />RESIN BELT BUCKLE I mold a functional belt buckle into this buckle, so it actually could be modified into a real belt buckle. Bottom flap is for mounting the cod piece.<br />$50 shipped US... $65 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15605]<br /> <br />RESIN TUSKS AND TEETH as seen in the mask photos.<br />$20 shipped US... $25 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:9236]<br /> <br />NECK RINGS. <br />$25 shipped US... $40 shipped international.<br />[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15604]
Birthday
Feb 28, 1912 (Age: 112)
Website
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Scary-Inc/125899977487553

Signature

Back