Sci-Fi targets - Some talented people here.

joeranger

Sr Member
I was surprised to see only two target posts here. Mine for Aliens/USCM and another one re-posted here. I have an airsoft shooting gallery in my basement for my boys. I would like to set up a MiB type course with different alien targets, some good and some bad. Like the Federal Agent training; shoot or don't shoot and why.
Here are just some ideas...
Alien - empty the mag and run
Prawn - depends
Jar Jar - empty mag, burn the body
Klingon - depends
Stormtrooper - Fire once, assume he dies immediately
Cylon - Shoot but conserve ammo, more are coming
Terminator - ooohh, tough one

I think people would appreciate a collection of creative printable paper targets. The idea is low ink but identifiable outlines or features. If we get enough, I will start a thread in the paper props section.

Let's see what you got. be creative...

Those are really cool Joe. I wish we could shot at those during training instead of the boring FBI bowling pin looking one.

I have a feeling this tread will end up being around for a long time. Great idea. I'd love to make one up. I'll post it if I do. Joeranger:thumbsup

Here's my effort. Just mucking around on Christmas night.:)

19074-uscmtarget.jpg

Heya Delorean12. Cheers dude.

I just did it in photoshop with a few graphics off the web. I did look for an alien in pounce stance but all the pic's were very dark and I was having a few Christmas mulled wines :) hahaha so I didn't think I was up to the task. Give one ago yourself. I'm sure you'll be surprised how easy it is.

I do intend to post couple more just because this is such a good idea. Ya never know:)

Looking good! Now what about the MIB targets from the training scene? With Blu-Ray someone
Should be able to get some good screen grabs! Oh , but you got to have little tiffany, walking through
the getto, holding Quantum physics books, up to no good!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back