Darth Maul Lifesize statue - Worth it??

Asaad

EDIT: This guy wont answer, can anyone tell me where to buy a Darth Maul statue for 600 bucks?
THANKS!
I am trying to buy this from anyone so if anyone has, please give me an offer thanks.

Hello, I was going crazy over this statue this past week.

I finally won!!

darth maul six foot (life size) star wars statue | eBay

$T2eC16VHJGYE9nooiLgbBQO3h7!CE!~~60_58.JPG

It was manufactured by Pepsi Co. and Frito Lay back in 1999 for The Phantom Menace release.

Was it worth it, I came here searching for a Guru's opinion. Thanks! :)

Was 595 a good price?

Last edited:
I have heard the costume pattern is actually pretty accurate, but I could be wrong on that. I think it's a neat score and that you should be happy with it! You could always swap out for a different mannequin and maybe change the head and it would look even better.

Great price on it though, IMO.

I have heard the costume pattern is actually pretty accurate, but I could be wrong on that. I think it's a neat score and that you should be happy with it! You could always swap out for a different mannequin and maybe change the head and it would look even better.

Great price on it though, IMO.

Is it any less desirable because it was manufactured by Pepsi Co. and Frito Lay back in 1999 for Phantom Menace Release?

Yep i have one well worth the price its very good the costume is really thick and good qual the boots are ace,only thing i dont like is the saber
Only a 1000 ever made as well

i had this statue before, and i sold it, the figure is light weight, crap foams, and the face looks like crap, and the base is cheap plastic.

i have seen better, but for the $500 price, cannt beat that. u prob need lots of customs works to make himm shine.

only thing i like is the costume, looks pretty accurate.

Putting this up for auction was a bad idea.

1. He did not word the auction right and left our many things to attract different potential buyers.
2. Not many people would have known about it or even if interested, have searched for it in a mere 7 day time frame.

hi
i just purchased a damaged jar-jar from the same release [pepsi 1995] its missing a arm and a eye and needs a lot of work i was the only bidder and got it for £30 [bargain in my opinion. but the seller had advertised twice before on ebay with no bids at all] did a online search and they sell for £300 -£600 [without the damage] yours may be worth similar, but i would think jar-jar was more fun to own!
it stands over 7 ft tall and to me its pricless [dont care what its worth because i wont ever sell it! he goes well with my full size battle droid and r2d2]

I have one I paid around $450 back a few years. I use the costume for my Maul costume, it's really accurate in pattern.

Hi mate,
I am currently doing a refurb on one and did a lot of research.
I will be posting progress tonight in m thread and will also post a couple of links here for you to reference but I have to rush to work now so i dont have access to my info, this is from my IPad.
I think it is an average price for this piece, the piece is awesome and one of the best commercially produced statues for Star Wars from what I can gather.

Paul T

I have one of these I may be selling in the next month or two so I can make space for new pieces in my collection. I hate to go the eBay route, but I don't really know where else I could put it up for sale and get a decent price out of it.

I've seen at LEAST two sell for less than 300.00 over the last few years. Personally 400.00 MAX is all I'd pay...and that would have to include shipping. When I had my sc-fi store in the mall I bought one for 300.00 and had it sitting in my store for 3 years with a 500.00 price tag. I finally ended up trading for it.
As far as what it's actually "worth", I hate to say it but eBay really is the great equalizer. If you can find one (or anything) that sold in the last 30 days, the one that sold for the LEAST amount of money is what you can safely say it's worth.

I have one of these I may be selling in the next month or two so I can make space for new pieces in my collection. I hate to go the eBay route, but I don't really know where else I could put it up for sale and get a decent price out of it.

If you can give me an offer less then 600 shipped i'll take it off your hands.

Not to mention avoiding sellers fees. :p

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back