Unlimited Run TJack's Face Shells - Universal, ASM1/2, Raimi

TJackFx

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alright, plastic arrived and I did the first test pull tonight. I have officially changed this to a FS/Trade thread.

As of right now they are $40 USD + shipping. Shipping is usually between $15-$25 in N America.

If you live outside North America please contact me and I will get you a shipping quote.

under a scarlet mask

These are not being done as a run but as they are ordered so if you would like one, just let me know

** UPDATE **

As I'm currently putting together a new asm2 facehell/lens combo, I thought I would add a universal asm2 shaped shell for those who may have already purchased my current asm2 lenses. Price is the same as the regular universal shell.

The asm2 universal shell is on the right side in each comparison shot.

I should point out that the original universal shell and the new asm2 universal shell are essentially the same size, the asm2 is slightly smaller - the angle the pic was taken makes it look like the newer shell is larger - not the case.

Here is a Raimi style shell. It has a different profile from the other 2. You can see the front has a flatter surface and the nose is a bit more pronounced. This shell is also slightly smaller yet from the asm2 one.

IMG_0827.JPGIMG_0829.JPG

Smaller universal shell - similar in design to the asm2 but about 10% smaller overall (smaller one on the right).

IMG_1431.JPG

***Please note that these do not come with any holes drilled or cut into them. They are as shown in the pictured above.***

Last edited:
Re: TJack's Universal Face Shell

sounds good :) I placed an order for some plastic today, if all goes as planned I hope to get the first pulls next week.

I was just advised by my supplier that my plastic will be ready for pick up this Friday. I'm hoping to start forming some this weekend.

This is now a FS/Trade thread.

I will be starting with a run of 10. Please post below or pm me if you want one. I will update the thread when the first 10 are spoken for.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back