Marty's 1955 Skateboard

TheDoctor

Sr Member
Just watching BTTF and started wondering if anyone ever thought about making Marty's 1955 skateboard. It seems like it would be a pretty easy build.

663px-Vlcsnap-2009-10-12-21h53m02s39.png

back-to-the-future.jpg

skateboard2.jpg

i like the idea, and have planned on taking a crack at this in the near future (after i get done with the ones I am currently working on), how did it go for you? or did you even try to make one?

I'm still working on it. The wheels are pretty tough to match. The top board piece is pretty easy.

I'm not sure what the piece that's making the spark on the back is.

I DID do a completely non-screen accurate one for my brother for Halloween, which turned out okay.

Here was the situation: my nrother said he's going as 1985 Marty for Halloween. I immediately set out looking for all the proper components (same jeans, same Walkman, etc.).

Me: I've been doing some research and I think you can pull this off for around $250 if we take some time and do this carefully.
Him: I spent $8 at Goodwill this afternoon.

I gotta admit, it looked pretty good....

It did? Because the photos don't show it (that's my way of saying you should post pictures).

Yeah, I know, I know... pics or it didn't happen.
When I get it back, I'll take pics of the skateboard, but I don't have any pics of him. =(

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back