47a Firefly Mal's pistol

Ull Dar Borealis

well some of you may have gotten in on this and some may have not, they are now slowly being shipped out got mine so have a look

built by the same person who did the 47 those in the know, know who I speak of

weathering was done by namebrand/dr slurpee

4771082755_ee7ec4ee3f_b.jpg

4771742034_3ede16b228_b.jpg

4771743592_dc67cf129c_b.jpg

more can been seen here

47a - a set on Flickr

Ok guys, I am guessing that it is difficult to contact the replica maker? Any info that can be shared on purchasing one for myself or making one? Thanks guys.

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase a 47a unless you find someone willing to sell their's. The pistol was a very limited run and the maker, known on the forums as "Badger" and curator of fireflyarchive.com, now works with QMx, who hold the Firefly license, to bring out licensed props from the Verse. There is talk of an officially licensed pistol coming out, but no details and no time frame have been given.

If you must have a metal Mal pistol right away, your best bet is a Sidkit. They're not made of brass (unless they've been plated) and usually don't have wood grips, but they're still very nice replicas.

Ok guys, I am guessing that it is difficult to contact the replica maker? Any info that can be shared on purchasing one for myself or making one? Thanks guys.

You and me both, CeSquared! I corresponded with the assembler recently, and he's working his way down the list. Can't wait! :love

That is beautiful work right there.

I see that QMx has produced a stunt version of Mal's pistol. Are there any others planned for those of us that missed out or couldn't afford this one?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back