32" Millenium Falcon V.2

Absolutely amazing Julien, it's seeing builds like this that have got me back into modelling again, but your work and attention to detail is incredible, keep it up :)

Falcon builds aren't so much art as they are reverse-engineering. I don't mean that in a negative connotation, but rather a compliment to the artist/engineer who builds it. I am always floored by the patience and skill required to achieve a finished reproduction. And what you end up with IS a work of art. :) My hat is off to you.

Haha David, I havent done too much today :) Just adding the rods to the fframe, cutting the cockpit floor and front bulkhead, and adding some parts. Most of the time spent on modelling was to try to ID parts ! :)

Wow !!!! but what I'm most impressed with is the fancy primer grey nail varnish you're wearing, you need to re apply it though, cos it's peeling a bit ;)

You're too good at this fella,..you're some kinda modelling ninja :)

Cheers, Phil

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back