My New T2 Endo Rifle Kit (Thanks to Houdiniguy)

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So my new Terminator endo rifle arrived today, had to show pics off, its a incredibly clean cast, from a screen used piece, just have to say thanks to houdiniguy for making this happen, will update this thread with build pics as soon as I start on her, but here are some pics in the meantime, as well as a pic of it compared to my pulse rifle, its a big mother!!!

Sorry for the crappy cell pictures

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

Last edited:
lol........ I thought about pulling these molds out and using them just the other day. Too bad they have such a eff'ed up history.

Is been 7 years but IIRC Houdiniguy started a run of these here claiming molds were taken off a screen used rifle. I don't think he actually delivered many, then for some reason stopped the run. He then put the molds on Ebay and I bought them with the intentions of continuing the run. There was some confusion as to the authenticity of his claims, after sending Paul some pics he told me his tells were there so it had to be a recast of a sideshow prop, a prop he did the masters for for sideshow. He did say that it didn't matter to him if I went ahead and did a run and IIRC he said" blow the molds out" lol but there was too much BS and the fact that it was always going to be a recast I just took my loss, put the molds in a box and put them away. I did pull a TC1630 cast out of them to see how they were but never got around to getting resin to do the barrels and magazine. I have thought of doing a run a few times but the whole recast thing is touchy subject. At the time I got them I was offered a trade on a screen used Sarah Conner chronicles endo rifle and passed. I wish I had taken the offer now. If there was some consensus on me doing a run here I would do it. There hasn't been a endo rifle released in 10 or so years now I think. I just dug the molds out and I forget how nice these things were. On a side note , a few years ago houdinis daughter posted that he had died. IIRC people gave her some crap and I think she asked to have her user name removed. Not sure on that though.

IMG_3044m.jpg
IMG_3046m.jpg

Is been 7 years but IIRC Houdiniguy started a run of these here claiming molds were taken off a screen used rifle. I don't think he actually delivered many, then for some reason stopped the run. He then put the molds on Ebay and I bought them with the intentions of continuing the run. There was some confusion as to the authenticity of his claims, after sending Paul some pics he told me his tells were there so it had to be a recast of a sideshow prop, a prop he did the masters for for sideshow. He did say that it didn't matter to him if I went ahead and did a run and IIRC he said" blow the molds out" lol but there was too much BS and the fact that it was always going to be a recast I just took my loss, put the molds in a box and put them away. I did pull a TC1630 cast out of them to see how they were but never got around to getting resin to do the barrels and magazine. I have thought of doing a run a few times but the whole recast thing is touchy subject. At the time I got them I was offered a trade on a screen used Sarah Conner chronicles endo rifle and passed. I wish I had taken the offer now. If there was some consensus on me doing a run here I would do it. There hasn't been a endo rifle released in 10 or so years now I think. I just dug the molds out and I forget how nice these things were. On a side note , a few years ago houdinis daughter posted that he had died. IIRC people gave her some crap and I think she asked to have her user name removed. Not sure on that though.

View attachment 719691
View attachment 719692

Damn. Figures that now that I have a decent job and could possibly afford an Endo Rifle for a Resistance kit, there aren't any available. That rifle was so iconic to me as a youth. The Future War scenes were the most epic things to me. The post apocalyptic wasteland being roamed by the merciless T800s. Carrying those Plasma Rifles.

I know that the recasting issue is a major one and I prefer to avoid recasters but considering that no one offers any type of Endo Rifle kit commercially and hasn't for some time the concept of it being a recast could be debated. Again considering that no one makes them anymore and that no one has offered them for quite some time. If it offered competetion to alegitimate caster and stole business from them I would see it as a serrious issue.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if he offers them anymore, but morganthirteen here on the board re-mastered an Endo rifle a few years back. He replaced that giant grip (which was actually from the Universal Studios T2-3D attraction) with the proper Calico submachine gun grip (which is what the originals from Terminator 2 had). I guess it couldn't hurt to shoot him a PM to inquire...

DSCN0799_362.jpg

View attachment 719691
View attachment 719692

I'd sign up right now for one of these. I shot morganthirteen a PM but I gather he doesn't run these anymore. I don't think anyone does, there is just the ridiculously priced sideshow resales out there.

I have one of these that I got years ago, it may have actually been from Houdiniguy.
Looks to be a recast of the sideshow.
I machined a new barrel for it out of aluminum and then lost interest in it.
It needs more filling work than I felt like messing with.

I have one of these that I got years ago, it may have actually been from Houdiniguy.
Looks to be a recast of the sideshow.
I machined a new barrel for it out of aluminum and then lost interest in it.
It needs more filling work than I felt like messing with.

would you like to part ways with it ? :)

Pretty sure I remember reading he, morgan doesn't offer them anymore, not for a long time :(:unsure

He returned my PM, he will still make them. Price seemed a bit steep to me but that might reflect doing one-offs. One way or another i think my collection requires a "phased plasma rifle in da 40 watt range" or it will never be complete.

He returned my PM, he will still make them. Price seemed a bit steep to me but that might reflect doing one-offs. One way or another i think my collection requires a "phased plasma rifle in da 40 watt range" or it will never be complete.

Price? :confused

40W range... like a little light bulb ;) :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back