Want to see my Willy?

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Now all you need is my Chester Copperpot Newspaper!

I have had my eye on your paper for a long while. If you have any available or do a new run in the future please let me know. It would look great framed behind Willy. Same goes to if you ever do a Fratelli newspaper.

I saw the movie in a theater last Friday with a large group of people, some of whom had never seen it. As soon as they mentioned the name, a few people started giggling and pretty much caused theater-wide laughter for a few seconds... That's all it took. It's actually a great movie to see with a large crowd...
Rik

I wish that they would show older movies in a theater like that in my area.
great work. seems a bit too clean though. If it were mine I would dirty it up a bit.
Still, wonderful job on it.

Once it sits on my shelf for a while and gathers natural dust it should look better.:lol

-John

I concur with everyone else. You really did capture the look of Willy and I love the bedpost skull. I never thought to include that.

Now all you need is my Chester Copperpot Newspaper!

Now... Is that Halloween skull really a collectible "found item prop replica"?

Had one in the family for YEARS. In fact, I betcha my mom STILL has it...

Nice Willy by the way!

Doesn't Donner still have the original on display in his office? I remember reading that somewhere (probably here, actually).

Rik

Here is willy in donners office but it appears the bottom jaw is missing wonder what happened to it :unsure.It's funny how rare these props are it's like finding buried treasure

Best pic i can find
372905195179c6d463ddo.jpg

it appears the bottom jaw is missing wonder what happened to it

I heard Mel Gibson has it.

He was was said to have been in a meeting with Dick 'bout Lethal Weapon 5, when he noticed it below the "verisimilitude" sign... his mind instantly thought it was the remains of Hitler's body, so he snatched it when he was left alone in the room. But what the fool doesn't realize is that the Russians keep those in a jar of formaldehyde in Siberia!

Idiot.

I heard Mel Gibson has it.

He was was said to have been in a meeting with Dick 'bout Lethal Weapon 5, when he noticed it below the "verisimilitude" sign... his mind instantly thought it was the remains of Hitler's body, so he snatched it when he was left alone in the room. But what the fool doesn't realize is that the Russians keep those in a jar of formaldehyde in Siberia!

Idiot.

:lol :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back