Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Good catch on the boots Danman. I never really noticed that indentation detail before. I think your larger pair are the correct pair.

View attachment 336767View attachment 336768View attachment 336769View attachment 336770 Can anyone tell which one of these is the actual screen used style? Notice the small details that are different.

Good catch on the boots Danman. I never really noticed that indentation detail before. I think your larger pair are the correct pair.

Hmm well my size 9 Hodgman's have the indentation and they were fairly new and unused. I also have a pair of size 10 hodgman's that are brand new with with box and tags that do NOT have the indentation.

Both have the 3 loops on the shoe which is screen accurate. The weird thing is I just cannot imagine the size 10's being older then my size 9's which have the indentation. It makes me think the screen used shoes had the indentation. Unless I somehow actually managed to find a brand new with tags in box pair of hodgman's that are 16 years old.

I could see if they have a date listed anywhere.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Got this 10 bucks. Is this the real plane movie ticket???

Still trying to figure out which are the right hodgman boots so if anyone has any hi def images of the screen used boots, I'd appreciate it. One boot is higher then the other. You can see it from the back in this pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
Still trying to figure out which are the right hodgman boots so if anyone has any hi def images of the screen used boots, I'd appreciate it. One boot is higher then the other. You can see it from the back in this pic

Its higher cause they are different sizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Your 8 is the right one with the indentation?

Thanks iamjwpc! Yea Aj the 8 is the one without the indentation and the nine is the taller one. And I don't think it's taller cause of the size, I think it's just a different style. There is also a stitch pattern at the heel that is different on both boots.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Thanks iamjwpc! Yea Aj the 8 is the one without the indentation and the nine is the taller one. And I don't think it's taller cause of the size, I think it's just a different style. There is also a stitch pattern at the heel that is different on both boots.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 336914

Wait what? What you said contradicts. The size 8 has no indentation but the 9 is the taller one? The shorter one has the indentation? Isnt that the 9?

Jonathan has quoted me $150 to shorten the sleeves of the jacket and change the lining to the same as yours Dylan. I'll send it to him once I'm back from barbados

Sweet! Should be awesome! As for your collars, sounds about right. They should be further back, not forward. If they could line up, that'd be cool, but I'd prefer them back further so you can see both collars, not forward where one covers the others. Seeing AJ's pics is making me think maybe it's my shirts which would be too bad because they are pretty cool.

AJ, do you have to position your collar in any particular way to get them to sit further back like that? I have some really long collars on mine which I think is the look, but maybe they're too long. Or maybe I need to find a shirt with the exact right collar. Seems like you didn't have any trouble with that. Have any advice? By the way, your pics are awesome! Particularly love the Greedo one too, haha! Your whole outfit looks spot on.

The collar positioning and fit of the shirts could be due to body shape/ physique

Definitely true. It's also hard to say because each shirt is different. I guess I'll search around and see if I can find one that works well in that regard. Could be that some spray starch and ironing could do the trick too.

Hmm no to be honest I do not do anything special with my collars. I just make sure it goes over the jacket collar. I haven't ironed them or anything of that nature. The shirts I own I found on ebay and the other in a local thrift store.

They are size mediums I believe. I know the blue shirt is brand chemise et cie.

Anyways do you have a pic of what your collars are doing? I wish I had advice but really I do nothing special hmm.

When I built muscle in my shoulders and traps, all my shirts fit differently. It all has to so with sizing of the shirts, the jackets, and the fit. You just gotta keep searching for the perfect shirt

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back