1981 Clash of the Titans Argos Shield

propologist

Sr Member
Anyone done one of these ? Just using the reference from the Propstore ( thanks whoever runs that place by the way) I have a 1:1 Illustrator drawing I plan on using to create one. I want something to hang with my COTT autographs . I have always enjoyed the movie and collected the toys and just started thinking about the props.
I am thinking about using roofers lead for the bird and outline. I have used it in the past and it is a dream to work with. With all the weathering and distressing it will have to have. I use to be able to find it but not sure about these days. Roofers flashing( tin metal) , available at lowes, is the other best and low cost way as well.
I like these two as well but they are projects for another day .
clash.jpg

the-original-clash-of-the-titans.jpg

You could do what I did with my USAgent shield..use card stock or in my case file folders:lol and fiber glass...it's a little extra work but could be worth it! Heres a pic to show you my WIP shield :
22a268620af5ed5ee3fa001f6a389ab9af2f05bd.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back