1/12 scale TOS BSG viper, 31 inches long...

Sorry guys, don't mean to ignore anyone, last couple of week has been crazy molding the SS shuttle tyderium. Right now i need to replace a few large molds on this. To make it worth remolding any of it i would need to see if there was any real interest in order to cover the cost, so chime in if you are interested here..
thanks
mike

Hey guys, sorry i did not see your posts about interest. I would say right now that the 2 kits i just cast up for the last 2 orders are likely it for a while. I may make some new molds in the fall, I may sell the patterns, or i may offer these as builds only, not sure at this time....
thanks
mike

Although i appreciate there are no kits going for this right now i would still love to know how much the kit was, i could seriously have fun with a kit this size.

I like mine too, just don't have the time to even mess with it...I recommend , anyone who loves the original BSG , this is the ultimate Viper of all ...its worth every cent....even if it takes you several years to get to it, you will be glad you bought one....

Guys, I need some help from someone has the kit with the engine configuration as in the pic below

003.jpg

My kit has the engines separately and I will have to attach them and the wings correctly. Also inside these round parts there is no additional support for the wings, but thats not a problem I can hadle this.

In order to attach these engines correctly I would like to know the distances from the two small detail parts I marked in black (wing holes to the detail parts) and red (distance to the main support block)

Please if someone has the kit, measure these and let me know

mayn thanks

Wow, looks great Mike and Mike!!! Awesome results.......of course having seen the in progress at WF I had zero doubts you guys would make it happen so perfectly!!! :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back