OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: New blaster family members-UPDATE 02042012

Since the ROTJ "Stembridge" DL44 doesn´t receive much attention, I´m sure my next build will ;)

It´s my new bowcaster... :thumbsup

I managed to finish the frame modifications and added the sideplates today. The whole front assembly will take some time to be completed, but I should be able to post a WIP of the BC in its current condition by tomorrow.

Markus

Since the ROTJ "Stembridge" DL44 doesn´t receive much attention, I´m sure my next build will ;)

I can´t comment what i don´t see - just white square with red "x". Same when visiting your photobucket album directly - some pics were visible, others not. :confused

It´s my new bowcaster... :thumbsup

I managed to finish the frame modifications and added the sideplates today. The whole front assembly will take some time to be completed, but I should be able to post a WIP of the BC in its current condition by tomorrow.

I need more details. :love

Hmmmmm the pic is showing for me...anyone else who can't see the stembridge?

Markus

Well I just checked the pic(s) on another computer and all show up for me!?

Markus

How about now?
It is a standard 32 bit jpg-file...

stembridge.jpg

Markus

Hmm...They're all showing up for me no problem. Wonder if photobucket is having trouble?

Great job on the Stembridge, Markus! :thumbsup

-Carson

I looked up the word 'completest' in the dictionary and saw your picture. :) Nice blaster btw.

Oh and before I log out...here´s a sneak peek of the current BC build.

The frame is done, so are the sideplates and scope setup.
BUT the rest will take some time :unsure

bcpreview1.jpg

Markus

Great, i CAN see the Bowcaster. :wacko

No idea why i can´t see the others - i will not toy around here in the office, nor i will try anything with my netbook (under standard circumstances it´s only used to work with the programmable motormanagement of my tracktoy, it works and i don´t plan to touch that running system or my engineer will kill me :love).

I hope my notebook will be fixed next wednesday - it shut down while i was surfing Marcus photobucket on saturday. No idea how i got that maleware, pb was the only open site i used for about 20 minutes then. And before that only RPF (the new original).

An already outstanding collection which improves with every update. Great stuff!!

Hey rpf

Even if I don´t have a new addition to my family to show, I want to post some pics of a comission I´m doing...the IG88 rifle (which I already built for myself).

Today was a good day :thumbsup

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

Markus

The IG88 kit is pretty much done and packed up, ready to be shipped to the USA :)

Next in line will be two NON-blaster related projects...believe it or not :lol

1. DV MoM ALL METAL saber (real Graflex, Ken´s conversion kit, alu grips)
2. the "real" DV ROTJ hero saber (Parks MPP, real Exactra parts)

AFTER I finished these, I´ll return to the Hoth binocs AND another project, which I´m sure you´ll be as excited about as I am atm ;):thumbsup

Markus

Very cool! I might do that one too if the Denix Stg is good.

I just now had time to work on my Endor rifle though! Gotta get that *!@*$#% thing done first... :lol It started out as my favorite gun, but I'm ready to get it done and start something else.

Currently only the one where it is attached to my blaster wall (See page 4)
And it´s not finished since it´s still missing the front-end :unsure

The pics in the last post show a kit I was commisioned for which is already shipped to the new owner.

Markus

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back