James Bond Identifcation cards?

arwa

Sr Member
Does anyone have some they wouldn't mind sharing? Connery or Craig would be okay.

I know some have posted what they had, but the links don't seem to be working. Either that or my computer has gone screwy again.

Can anyone help?

-arwa

Hi arwa,

here's my high resolution version of it.

Dietrich
IDCardJamesBond.png
[/IMG]

This card from the last James Bond is unfinished, some digits were hard to read.

UniversalExports.png
[/IMG]

The signature is the actual name and title of the current head of the UK's SIS, the text is the accurate wording for SIS immunity according to UK law, the location on the access card is the actual, current SIS facility. There is a watermarked, bold "SIS" on the card that is hidden by the paper pattern in the photo but is easily seen in hand. On the little access card Bond's head is overlaid on an MI6 logo.

007CredAccessCard.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all for the responses.

Eltee, do you have those images that you can scan? Or are they something that you found.

-arwa

Thanks all for the responses.

Eltee, do you have those images that you can scan? Or are they something that you found.

-arwa

Those are in my collection, but the blues and squigglies don't scan well, and even in this photo you can't see the bold SIS in the background of the two large cards. The plastic card has those reflective holograms that show up as white all over the card when I try to scan it. I had to take several pics to get the one posted and even then the holograms obscure much of the card.

These were done up for a friendly competition among propologists to see who could design the most realistic looking set of 007 credentials. In reality (well, MOVIE reality) 007 doesn't flash creds IIRC, so these are total fantasy jobs but using real government credential design elements.

Last edited:
Those are in my collection, but the blues and squigglies don't scan well, and even in this photo you can't see the bold SIS in the background of the two large cards. The plastic card has those reflective holograms that show up as white all over the card when I try to scan it. I had to take several pics to get the one posted and even then the holograms obscure much of the card.

These were done up for a friendly competition among propologists to see who could design the most realistic looking set of 007 credentials. In reality (well, MOVIE reality) 007 doesn't flash creds IIRC, so these are total fantasy jobs but using real government credential design elements.

Do you know how I could get my hands on some like this? I understand that your friend made this but I would love it and highly appreciate it if you could help. Feel free to PM me with details.

Again, your help would be greatly appreciated

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back