Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Paul Reubens on the Tonight Show tonight, maybe he'll give us some dirt on the new movie, be sure to tune in!

I wonder if the X-1 will make a cameo in this one?, he should've had it in Big Top Pee-Wee, it would have made it a little better, at least had it hanging in the barn or something, since it meant the whole world to him.

Thanks for the heads up Billy, I like the idea of bringing back the bike as well. Maybe they should open the credits with him riding it as a nod to the first film. Maybe even have Mark Holton do a cameo if he's still acting.

Manty,

The box you type messages in has a tool bar at the top, the third icon from the end that looks like a little picture allows you to insert images, click on it and choose a picture from your computer or saved files, load it and post it, it's that easy.

Last edited:
Here's where I'm at.
Anyone who needs still needs saddle bags I'll vouch for ruddiger's. They are top notch.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414689125976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414689125976.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414689278260.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414689278260.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414689401221.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414689401221.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 60
I'm actually putting the chrome tape on my bags right now. ill post pics later this evening. The chrome tape on the bags is a real pain... it's hard to get it to not look like crap

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Getting closer to a running bike! Fit the front fender. Tight fit, but it works nonetheless.
DSCN0487.JPGDSCN0489.JPG

Oh and the black pinstripes are an outline for the white tape, and 1/8th seems just right. My white pinstripes from ebay got cancelled.

Yeah I'm super excited! It's going to look awesome once it's done! By the way, I found out rustoleum clear coat really is bad. It runs like crazy, and I found out while doing some maintenice on my proton pack. Anyone know what to use instead? Also, does hot glue or a 2 part epoxy work in sticking it together?

Last edited:
For sticking it together I use E6000 to glue the head the the body and go in with a screw just in case. I use hot glue to hold the lens and the lens back plate in place. Of the 5-6 of them I've built they seem to work fine with that method. The plate I actually screw it to the body. I get a couple of small (#4 maybe) pan head allen head screws in black and that holds nicely.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back