Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

The back's basically done, just needs screws and it's ready to go!
DSCN0494.JPG

As for the Tiger, it's getting a bit of makeup:
DSCN0497.JPGDSCN0498.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0491.JPG
    DSCN0491.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Thanks Gregg, here she is mounted on!
DSCN0513.JPGDSCN0511.JPG
I made the bracket using some metal sheeting that was given to me by one of my friends. It seems to work alright, but like Ryan I'll be keeping my bike in the truck when I travel, as I'm terrified of losing it. I'll probably change it out eventually though.

Looks great!

If anyone is interested in a set of lightning darts, I have a set id like to let go of. I'm thinking $95 shipped in the US.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415045026.763258.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415045044.828789.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415045064.612808.jpg

Those are nice Gregg, good luck with selling them. I've just made the attachment for the mic:
DSCN0517.JPGDSCN0520.JPG
It's really starting to come together! Tomorrow my shipment of parts will be here! So I'll finally have a working bike!

Dalek - Out of curiosity, where did you get the replacement sticker for the microphone? That's a small finishing touch I wouldn't mind adding to mine, I didn't notice anyone making those here.

Thanks Gregg, I couldn't find the section to peel so I thought it had just been printed. I fixed it now. Sorry about that.

Thankfully I did get all my parts today! Everything fit together nicely, just need to install the pedals and it's in operation! Gregg the siren looks perfect on there, can't say how much I love it!
DSCN0522.JPG

That looks great man. After re-watching all of the bike scenes in the movie, I've become really enamored with the bolt on kick stand. I kinda wish mine had one.

Thanks Gregg, Installing it was a bit iffy though. They never send the bolt for bikes with mounting plates according to the amazon reviews and I didn't get one either, and the screw for the included retro mounting plate was way too long so I had to even it out with washers. Still it looks great and I couldn't be happier though I still need to grease the bottom bracket tonight.

I'm proud to say that my X-1 is operational! I greased the crank, pinstriped it, and attached the pedals! It rides like the clouds!
DSCN0525.JPGDSCN0524.JPG

I also clear-coated the Tiger Siren with Duplicolor automotive. Thanks Rudd, it looks perfect!
DSCN0527.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back