Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

OMG, the idea of an "evil" X1 as owned by Francis is PERFECT. You are now officially my hero.

Haha. Glad I could make you smile, Matt. I'm crossing my fingers that I get the frame & fenders back by Friday. If so, I'm hoping to have some in-progress pics up by Sunday night.

--------------
Speaking of, does anyone know what the exact size of the brass plates is? Need to get those ordered for the PW & Francis bikes. Straight on shots from a museum bike would also be helpful if anyone has any. Also, the font used? The screenshots I've found are very pixelated. May need to break out my blu-ray & re-watch the movie for shots of it.

--------------
Rennaissance, that really makes my brain explode. I noticed that he got a bid on the bike & I wondered why. Now I know. Oh, Ebay, you're adorable.

Whoever buys that should sue TMZ for false advertising!!!, on a lighter note id like to bid on just the tiger siren, it's the only thing worth having off of that bike

It went to stoopid bidding. I would not bet on that bike being real.
With that publicity you get a lot fake bidders, it will be on ebay again.

We will probably also get more builders here soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Most parts are incorrect, but the frame, tank and seat are correct. I doubt it was screen used, it passed hands too much. Those post will cause a bidding frenzy. Well there the cost of parts now.
Don't be the sucker that buys this.
Also look at the bidders, tell the latest bidder is not a shill bidder.

Holy moose balls, Batman! $14K?!? Someone is gonna be reallllllllllll mad when he figures out he paid that much for an innacurate, non-screen used bike.

I would suggest you guys tell the guy to post more pictures, maybe even the COA. He claims it says the bike is screen used. At least ask more questions.

OMG left for a day and now its over 35k :confused the only letter of authenticity I see in any of those pics is the Autograph letter of authenticity.

Ok I am no peewee bike connasure like the rest of you I have just been a follower of your thread but the white cover on the back wheel it has 7 spaces built in and 1 space thats the left over area you can see it in the vid the posted of the bike..this one has only 6. (edited: it was the pov of the vid I was counting from under the support bar) Am I just a wrong little newblit on this but that looks like a non match to me. The saddle bags look like they have red pained in the silver lines again not on the vidio provided on the link I posted above. Also if you count the silver rows on the saddle bag there seems to be only 5 with the red line following the center line. This one clearly has more. The saddle fin on the video seems of a darker acrylic. Thats just me a nobody who hasn't seen the movie since I was a kid and those are my spotted differences just from the video on ebay and the pics of this bike. If I where going to pay 35K I would be going over that bike inch by inch to convince me of its authenticity.

Last edited:
The actual screen used bicycle didn't bring in that kind of money and it was a verified hero bicycle. Something smells fishy to me. Shills or fake bidders... IMO

Correct. Look at the VERY careful wording of the auction. It is extremely mis-leading, but from what I can tell he is claiming he has a Pee-Wee autograph with a photo of him signing it. This is the very same Pee-Wee autograph that can be purchased on Ebay for $200. He claims to have the bag specs. He doesn't say that his bike remotely followed those specs. He claims there is a certificate of authenticity, but doesn't say what is actually being authenticated. My guess is that the letter & certificate are authenticating the autograph, which again only sells for $200.

Overall, it "feels" like he is claiming it is a screen used bike, but from a legal standpoint he never claims this on the listing. People have contacted him directly & he has claimed it was screen used apparently, at least parts of it, but he hasn't produced any actual evidence that it was in fact screen-used. The fact that he is saying he is busy but will post pics on Friday seems to tell the whole story, especially considering that the listing ends on Thursday! He's too busy to post more pics, but not too busy to count a fat stack of cash from suckers who *want* this to be a real bike. He can't even be bothered to ship on the day the auction closes. For $25K (currently), he should damn well make a trip to the post office immediately.

I sent him a message calling him out on the listing, & I am guessing I will never hear back from him. He's clearly suckered a ton of people into believing it is the real deal, & with TMZ & Ebay itself claiming it is, he can always fall back on his very careful wording. The key phrase on the listing is "As Is, no warranty, all sales are final". All you really need to know.

Damn! That was a great post. I was saying the same thing, he carefully words everything, and all sales final. NO REFUND! he's going to be laughing all the way to the bank!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, he posted the auction with the intent of suckering someone into buying it. But I don't think he even knew the kind if publicity it would get.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back