Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

It shows how creative they are, or at least how much they want to be on TV. I could probably built everything out of cardboard, hot glue and spray paint and made it look much better. There was a lady producer on this show and she tried getting info here, they wouldn't say much about the show, the whole thing with the buyers was probably staged.

I remember watching that episode & cringing at what they were passing off as a replica bike. Still, that said, I would have dropped $500 on it just to have a "placeholder" bike. I've spent almost 5 times that much already to make a fairly accurate one, & I still can't ride it yet. Picked up a Spaceliner frame as a rider, & got sucked up into restoring/making a sweet hybrid, so it's a pile of parts in my living room at the moment. Hopefully it will be complete & re-assembled in a couple weeks so I can get to riding again. Then back to Pee-Wee bike land again...

Yea something about building this bike has given me the itch to build another bike. I love the look of classic bikes!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392566265.770636.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1392566288.234331.jpg

Just a small update. All stainless steel chain guard and details are done.

Man i havent been on here for ever nor have i really worked on my bike. Im glad to see more people have decided to build bikes. Im extremely jealous of the saddle bags that everyone seemst to have

Hey, I was just looking at this a few min ago! The picture of it all torn down reminds me of the dream sequence with the clowns. I can hear the music playing in my head.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back