SS TIE Bomber

Many thanks guys !

Allan, I have to reckon I your TIE Bomber and Ro's were a great source of inspiration and helped me a lot to figure things ! :)

Here's the list someone compiled, I think it was a RPF member, correct me if I'm wrong :)

Airfix Apollo Saturn V (x2)
Airfix Hawker Harrier AV 8AGr (x2)
Hasegawa Leopold German Railway Gun K5(E) (x5)
Hasegawa Morser Karl German 600mm on Railway Carrier (x5)
MPC Darth Vader Tie Fighter (x2)
Tamiya 20mm Flak 38 Flakveiling Sd.Kfz.71 Truck mounted (quad gun) (x4)
Tamiya 88 mm flak gun
Tamiya British 25PDR Field Gun
Tamiya British Battleship HMS Prince of Whales
Tamiya British Battleship HMS Rodney
Tamiya Hanomag Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Armored Half-Track (x4)
Tamiya Japanese Aircraft Carrier Shinano (77024)
Tamiya Japanese Battleship Yamato (Original)
Tamiya M3 Lee Middle Tank (35039)

Any chance of identifying the parts from the Tamiya battleship kits. I picked up the Junyo, Prince of Wales and the Shinano and I'm having difficulty pin pointing the needed parts from these kits

Hey Scratchy, here you go :

tbshinano1.jpg

tbshinano2.jpg

tbpow1.jpg

tbjunyo1.jpg

(The Junyo part in the middle need to be trimmed)

Julien

Any chance of identifying the parts from the Tamiya battleship kits. I picked up the Junyo, Prince of Wales and the Shinano and I'm having difficulty pin pointing the needed parts from these kits

Make sure you have the older kits and not the newly retooled kits.

Thanks Julien, that's a big help. Do you know when the battleships where retooled. I looked on the side of the Shinano box and the year was 1999. If it comes down to it, I'll just scratchbuild the parts that's need and use the rest for my other build.

Hey Julien,Did you ever add the Stuka parts to your bomber?I have extras if you need them.

Dave

Hey Dave, I would really like the stuka part if you have spares/casts please. The stuka was an unknown when I built mine.

Also if there's any Junyo spares hanging around I would like those too please...

Cheers

Phil

Hey Julien,Did you ever add the Stuka parts to your bomber?I have extras if you need them.

Dave

I know that I haven't been on this site long enough, but would it be too much to ask for those Stuka parts as well?

If not, then how about some well detailed images so I could scratch some up.

Hey Dave, I would really like the stuka part if you have spares/casts please. The stuka was an unknown when I built mine.

Also if there's any Junyo spares hanging around I would like those too please...

Cheers

Phil

Argh Phil, I think I missed those Junyo parts for you. I will see what I can do, sorry again !

Cheers

Phil

Phil, I received another Junyo today. Please let me know your addy :)

J,
you care to remind me if the stuka part is on the bottom too, ..or just the top? I don't have great ref pix at my fingertips currently.

thx.

kit only comes with (4)...would normally give you an extra (for mishap), but looks like we both have to nail it the first time.

(as for wedding...had a very productive weekend...just small details now. need to get the liquor on the ice and the rest is smooth sailing).

kit only comes with (4)...would normally give you an extra (for mishap), but looks like we both have to nail it the first time.

(as for wedding...had a very productive weekend...just small details now. need to get the liquor on the ice and the rest is smooth sailing).

Quincy, Dave is kindly sending me a second Stuka part so you would have an extra ! Thanks you both :)

Liquor ? :love Well enjoy your last "free days" ! :lol

Was looking at the first page Julien, thats looks real sturdy
with the pipe running through there!! Sweet model great work
on this!:thumbsup

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back