SL ANH Vader Helmet

Yes a fine helmet..I keep on going to paint mine but just end up leaving it be for now. It actually looks cool in it's raw form on display.

Casts are very well made additionally :thumbsup

Like everyone else here, I think this helmet is beautiful and the closest to the movie IMO.

Did you offer a run on these or was a just a few copies to people. Just curious (no need to answer if I'm too nosy).

-Joe

I heard Goldenrod's tummy growling again :lol

SLANH4b2.jpg

Yes, nice looking helmet. Now if only I could get a time machine and go back to early 2008 to that auction, or just back to 76 and get them to knock me a copy from the original moulds and offer them £100 for the trouble. To dream

Yes, nice looking helmet. Now if only I could get a time machine and go back to early 2008 to that auction, or just back to 76 and get them to knock me a copy from the original moulds and offer them £100 for the trouble. To dream

If you get that time machine sorted get em to knock me one out too :lol

Here's another detail study. Sometimes if the lighting of a screencap of the screen ANH mask is just right, I can match it with the right lighting of the SL although it is fairly tricky because the angle of the lighting affects the surface relief significantly. Anyway, here is Vader's left cheek where it meets the upper tusk tube...comparing that region on the SL with the screen mask from an HD screencap...both without (top two images) and with (bottom two images) contrast enhancement (the angle of the screen mask is tilted slightly more away). There are a few little things that are similar but I've just put one of my famous swiggly lines :) to the right of a prominant one...

SLANHleftcheckdetailcf1b.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back