I suggest to open it with photoshop and make sure about this:

On screen:
RES: 96 dpi
PIXEL WIDTH: 2219
PIXEL HEIGHT: 1108

Print SIZE:
WIDTH: 58,71 cm
HEIGHT: 29,32 cm

Also, I've already cut the file in 4 parts in order to be printed on a regular A4 printer:

http://www.jkfc.eu/mm/ironman/helmet_template_part1.jpg
http://www.jkfc.eu/mm/ironman/helmet_template_part2.jpg
http://www.jkfc.eu/mm/ironman/helmet_template_part3.jpg
http://www.jkfc.eu/mm/ironman/helmet_template_part4.jpg

These don't need explanations.
Print them, cut them and then put them together with some tape ;)
Have fun :D

Oh, you are our hero, we want to cover you with molten liquid gold... No, wait, that could be painful... Well, you got the general idea!:D

the prints of the back would be cool too

and wehere to send the coins for thr coins all over you number

Very nice.

Curious on how this came about. Did you scale this from images?

I've been working with sintra for a while now and this is gonna be an awesome project.

thank you very much.

Very nice.

I've been working with sintra for a while now and this is gonna be an awesome project.

thank you very much.

Ditto. I often quote Arturo because he says it better than I can and I am always one step behind him LOL...

Awesome! I have some plastic laying around here, and this seems like the perfect reason to start hacking into it :)

Thanks a ton!
Chris

Very nice.

thank you very much.

It was a BUCIO DI CULO as we say here in ITALY. You can translate it with: A pain in the A**.

Anyways, I just used the SS HI-RES bust images for reference but...since there was no perfect side shot, I had to use the side views and calculate the intersections of the two views on each angle, ridge and pinpoint of the helmet.

After the first helmet, I realized it worked, and these past few weeks I've been refining the template.

I should be able to put online the back parts too...sometime in the future.
If you use it, let me have the pics of your progress!

BTW, this helmet is a perfect fit for a guy that has a 7 3/8 to 7 1/2 newera baseball hat head size ;)
Hope this will help most of you with your draw and cut and heat and fingers cutting and curse yelling and filler filling experience :D

It was a BUCIO DI CULO as we say here in ITALY. You can translate it with: A pain in the A**.

Anyways, I just used the SS HI-RES bust images for reference but...since there was no perfect side shot, I had to use the side views and calculate the intersections of the two views on each angle, ridge and pinpoint of the helmet.

After the first helmet, I realized it worked, and these past few weeks I've been refining the template.

I should be able to put online the back parts too...sometime in the future.
If you use it, let me have the pics of your progress!

BTW, this helmet is a perfect fit for a guy that has a 7 3/8 to 7 1/2 newera baseball hat head size ;)
Hope this will help most of you with your draw and cut and heat and fingers cutting and curse yelling and filler filling experience :D

thank you very much man.

I have quite few dead on side shots of the one from Comic Con. If you like, you could email me the shot you used and I'll compare it to mine.

My pay it forward will be to send all my side shots that I have. Maybe a couple with meaurements. ;)

but thats the best bits:lol

yeah! tell it to my fingers :D ha ah ha h aha
I hate the bofy filler more than I hate stupid people...milliput is an awesome material but it's kinda expensive compared to the metallic filler...

For all of you guys, thanks a lot, but I guess that's just my way to give this community something back ;)

so...where is my shower of coins :lol

I both love and hate you in equal measures, I already have far too many projects on the go at the moment and now, I have another one :lol Thank you so much these templates are amazing, great work and thank you for sharing! :thumbsup

yeah! tell it to my fingers :D ha ah ha h aha
I hate the bofy filler more than I hate stupid people...milliput is an awesome material but it's kinda expensive compared to the metallic filler...

For all of you guys, thanks a lot, but I guess that's just my way to give this community something back ;)

so...where is my shower of coins :lol

i have a technique i use to make a very cheap alternative to milliput out or normal filler, shoot me a pm and ill break it down, I also have some dead on side shots in my 600 image stong library if you want them.:lol

Excellent template, bit big for my little head but I don't care, still going to have a go. Will we have to wait long for the back bits? Hope not.

Again, cheers.:thumbsup

I think so :(
I haven't done much since the last update :(
So things are still the same...

by the way, the upper part of the template is somehow useless.
You can cut it off (i'm talking about the golden wings of the face plate, the ones that curve away right above the eyes...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back