It's all part of the plan (Tumbler update)

doody

Sr Member
Finally got all 8 air foils on. massive job. am assembling the front steering stuff, and the beadlocks(on the rear tire), then almost done. endless.
prog126.jpg

Bob C.'s Joe Kerr.
JoeKerr3.jpg

JoeKerr2.jpg

JoeKerr1.jpg

Re: It's all part of the plan

It just melts my brain that anybody could actually pull off what you guys have done. A functional and accurate Tumbler... dead on accurate life size figure sculpts...

There's no way I could ever put into words my respect for you guys. I don't know what you guys were born with that I missed out on but I wish I could buy some of it.

That stuff and all the other stuff you guys have done is just incredibly awesome. Speechless is the only word that fits...

Absolutely Amazing work!! I think that I would #$%^ myself if I saw the tumbler driving down the street.
Again Amazing work

Watched the movie with my wife the other day. She couldn't believe when i told her someone on the RPF build a replica of this, she was highly impressed when i showed her this thread (she also thought the Joker bust was most excellernt), which is not an easy thing to do :)

I am floored by what you built, most excellent (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

I wonder what would happen if you put the lifesize joker inside it and parked it at a mall or something?

I would love to see peoples reactions! "oh my, Heath Ledger is IN there hes alive!"

Never tire of seeing your stuff. The Joker is one of the best busts Ive ever seen... period.

Ok.
The Tumbler is officially THEE second coolest thing I have EVER seen here at the RPF. After the gold plated life sized C-3PO, of course.
I am VERY, very impressed.!(y)thumbsup:love

Sorry if this has been asked in the past, do you have any plans for the Batpod as well?

Complete with eject sequence?!!?!! Now THAT would send me over the edge and into cardiac arrest. :lol

I have to agree, I don't think there has ever been a prop replica of this magnitude to have ever graced this board. No one else even comes close to your bragging rights on this one. I think that is in a whole new level of coolness, well done.

Much thanks all. ya, there will be a:
shocking video (youtube)
head to-toe joe Kerr
a ton of High-res shots.
bat pod.

and you get in it through the "hatch" ala the stunt car. I tried to stay close to car #4. very small differences between the 4 cars used on film.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back