32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 23

Re: 32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 12

Bloody hell Phil, wow, puts it in perspective how much goes into her when i see her in full shot, stunning mate!

lee

Hey, I was going to say 'bloodyhell' too! Incredible job. Thanks for that pic. Stunning! Me, I can't wait to see the paint unite all the kit parts...

I'm crying at my desk right now... its so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

One can really see the love in your build Phil. Those window frames ROCK! have you done any work on the bottom, and if so, how about some more pics?

Five Thumbs Up

(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

A thing of beauty Phil, the top view pic is stunning, it just shows how much work is involved to create this miniature.
The window frames are perfect mate, you nailed it!.
Looks way too cool to paint, build another & paint that lol!.
Stu

Thanks again for all the compiments guys.:):), the bottom's at the same kinda stage as the top, so I'll get a pic posted up..

I'm still scared to paint the bugger though..:wacko

Phil

This awesome, great job, I want to see it finished!!!!!!
All my best,
AL

Guys, just wondering if anyone has any spare Han and Chewie figures for my falcon ? I've tried to get in touch with the guy on this board who made them, but haven't got anywhere.

Also, I could really use some info on what was used to make the steering columns in the cockpit, or any resin casts of them would be even better..I would pay of course..:)

Hope someone can help

Thanks a lot

Phil

Guys, a small update..guns..

gunssml.jpg

That's it for now...getting close now..

Phil

Hi TK1608, I have been been learking ya thread for a while now.

Love falcon builds, yours is one of the best.

What size do the figures have to be for the 32" falcon. Or how big is the back wall of the cockpit,(or cockpit tube) that will tell how big the fugures need to be. I was just wondering, as I had made some figures some time ago thinking I would make a scaled down version of the 5' falcon, but instead went with an AMT rebuild. Should still have them I think.

Ozzy

Nice Guns Phil.... er, um... the ones for the Falcon of course:unsure

Anyway, are those resin copies of kitparts? If so, would you know what the donor kit is for the guns?

:thumbsup

Wow tk!

I'm fairly new to the forum and I can't get over the quality of model work I see here compared to other places!:cool

Just caught up the last page, well done, beautiful work.(y)thumbsup

Scott

Thanks guy's, you're all very kind..

Hey Ozzy, the cockpit tube is 3 inches dia, and the door into the cockpit is 1.5 inches high.
I've measured a 1/48th figure and it is 1.5" high, so I reckon the 32" is about 1/48th scale.
I would very much like to see your figures, if you have a pic..

Hey Scratchy, the gun barrels are Moe's castings, I've had them for quite a while, I'm sorry I have no idea what kits, if any were used to make them. You could give Moe a shout....
The heatsink part of the gun is from the AMT X Wing, Julien mentioned this on another forum, so thanks yet again to him !

I have the radar to build, this is a Moe cast too, and I also need to add a couple of surface details. The interior of the rear section of the cockpit needs to be scratched,..and the gun mounts need building, and I think that's it...I'm kinda tempted to fire some primer at it before I do the cockpit bit...

Cheers all

Phil

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back