Iron Man Mark I Chest Piece?

The Stig

Sr Member
So, I remember a few photos floating around of the "Proof that Tony Stark has a heart" display.
By any chance, does somebody know if this is going to be a licensed piece down the road? Or is somebody here going to have to build one of these things *Hint*Hint* :love

Does anybody have those photos by any chance?

I just saw the movie last night. Just incredible. I'm with you on this: I really hope the "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart" piece becomes a reality somewhere down the road, either here or through a commercial vendor.

It already seems like a commercial piece that I'm sure that someone will have it come out. I'm always up for a custom.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else - I would love to have a "Proof..." display to add to my collection. As well as a wearable one - that way you could do an easy Tony Stark (cave or lab) costume.

I can offer up some screencaps if someone with a little more talent than me wants to take a shot at it.

I'd love either the chest piece, or the full blown display with the plaque and case.

Kinda weird how I want that more than a helmet :lol

Alright, I found the thread that had the photos of the piece in question:
http://therpf.com/showthread.php?t=42485
The "Tony Stark has a heart" piece has obviously been repositioned from what we saw in the movie, but the piece itself seems to be original.
I'll put these up in the thread but if Allosaur176 wants me to take them down I will comply:
1171.jpg

1139.jpg

1148.jpg

1147.jpg

1146.jpg

1143.jpg

I feel a bunch of late nights in front of the lathe/milling machine and soldering iron coming on. ;)

It may not be that bad....or am I just kidding myself?:lol The center piece looks a bit like a faucet screen attached to a heating element of some kind. The main housing just screamed "bearing" to me so a quick search turned up this:

indmb.jpg

Magneticbearings.jpg

217226.jpg

These are magnetic bearings. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back